CardplayerNorge series

GaF

CardplayerNorge are running a series of Freerolls and Buy In events on Poker333 (and broadcast on Poker Night Live) for seats to an $8000 live Pokerbowl in London (these games are qualifiers to a final in early January where the seats can be won) It seems from the PNL forums (and entrants in previous event) that there are no restrictions on entrants/nationality. You can get details here - http://www.cardplayernorge.com/index.php?id=1&nid=431 (in case your Norweigan is a little rusty, I think the Norweigan for "the password is" is "NÃ¥r du blir spurt om passord, skriver du inn" ;) ) The upcoming events will be in the diary :ok

Re: CardplayerNorge series Nice one Robbie :clap :clap :clap Just a Heads Up game away from a PokerBowl experience :ok If anyone fancies taking him on, the $10 buy in event on saturday is very low entry (the first one was cancelled with just 2 entrants but I believe they later played a HU game for the place!!!)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gazza271

Re: CardplayerNorge series must remember to play properly tonight, last played 2 weeks ago and was pi$$ed and multi-tabling and this didn't get my full attention............. totally forgot they were showing it on TV and dont think the commentators were to impressed :$ :$ :lol :lol :lol :lol