** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: Weekend 2-3/12

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: Weekend 2-3/12 Dont know wether to laugh or cry.. Simply disastrous day to bet on Elitserien today. Regarding MODO the news regarding Zajkowski being in the goal came very late and he only has 82% today which is simply worthless.. with Krizan in goal they would've gotten that win, that Im certain of.. Just look at the scores: 6 games played today - 4 draws!! Timrå and Luleå who had the odds of 1.50 and 1.60 both lost! I feel really sick because this is the league that I'm supposed to be best at predicting. Sorry to those who followed today. :sad And to make even better Färjestad scores 36 seconds into over-time :@

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: Weekend 2-3/12

Frölunda has a good team and should be top 5 imo. HV have played some great hockey, but I think there's more value in Frölunda's odds. No bet for me though. My Picks for today: Luleå-1.5 1.95 Modo ML 2.01 Timrå/Luleå 2.48
Not a fun night...MoDo managed an equalizer and I got my money back there, but still an awful day...

Dont know wether to laugh or cry.. Simply disastrous day to bet on Elitserien today. Regarding MODO the news regarding Zajkowski being in the goal came very late and he only has 82% today which is simply worthless.. with Krizan in goal they would've gotten that win, that Im certain of.. Just look at the scores: 6 games played today - 4 draws!! Timrå and Luleå who had the odds of 1.50 and 1.60 both lost! I feel really sick because this is the league that I'm supposed to be best at predicting. Sorry to those who followed today. :sad And to make even better Färjestad scores 36 seconds into over-time :@
Don't worry Bamse! This day will make your revenge more sweeter :)

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: Weekend 2-3/12 Possible bet for today's hockey: Södertälje - Björklöven under 5.5 @2.07 Pinnacle Bofors - Leksand @1.60 bet365 Växjö - Huddinge @1.15 bet365 I'm thinking about a double with those last two games. Leksand haven't lost to Bofors ever and Växjö should have an easy homewin. More reasoning later....what do u think?

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: Weekend 2-3/12 Denmark Superisligaen

Sunday 3 December 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Esbjerg Oilers v Rødovre (14:00 GMT)2.564.532.20107%
Nordsjaelland v Herlev (16:00 GMT)1.514.905.43106%
Odense v Sønderjylland (16:00 GMT)1.674.774.10106%
Norway Eliteserien
Sunday 3 December 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Furuset v Frisk Asker (16:00 GMT)2.625.102.05107%
Stavanger v Lillehammer (16:00 GMT)1.228.209.20105%
Trondheim v Stjernen (16:00 GMT)2.264.952.45106%
German DEL
Sunday 3 December 2006
Deg Metro Stars v Iserlohn Roosters (13:30 GMT)1.575.105.28103%
Eisbären Berlin v Ingolstadt (13:30 GMT)2.364.542.38107%
EV Duisburg Die Füchse v Hamburg Freezers (13:30 GMT)3.874.701.82103%
Frankfurt Lions v Krefeld Pinguine (13:30 GMT)1.924.703.11106%
Kölner Haie v Straubing Tigers (13:30 GMT)1.307.607.60104%
Adler Mannheim v Hannover Scorpions (17:30 GMT)1.904.903.66101%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: Weekend 2-3/12 Sweden Allsvenskan

Sunday 3 December 2006
Almtuna v Rogle Bk (15:00 GMT)3.204.801.85107%
Bofors Ik v Leksand (15:00 GMT)4.305.201.57107%
IF Sundsvall Hockey v Vasteraas (15:00 GMT)3.104.801.85108%
IFK Arboga v Nybro IF (15:00 GMT)2.104.802.92103%
Skellefteå AIK v IK Oskarshamn (15:00 GMT)1.804.803.25108%
Sodertalje Kings v Bjorkloven (15:00 GMT)1.505.604.80106%
Växjö Lakers v Huddinge (15:00 GMT)1.168.4010.00108%
Russian Superliga
Sunday 3 December 2006
Metallurg Novokuznetsk v Avangard OMSK (10:00 GMT)4.655.501.61102%
Sibir Novosibirsk v Khimik Mytishi (11:00 GMT)2.284.402.60106%
Metallurg Magnitogorsk v Krylya Sovetov (12:00 GMT)1.1510.5415.50103%
Traktor Chelyabinsk v Amur Khabarovsk (12:00 GMT)1.556.004.90102%
Severstal Cherepovec v Neftekhimik (14:00 GMT)1.905.503.50100%
SKA St Petersburg v AK Bars Kazan (14:00 GMT)4.455.501.66101%
Vitiaz Chehov v Lokomotiv Yaroslavl (14:00 GMT)3.254.601.85107%

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: Weekend 2-3/12 Allsvenskan today:

AIK – Oskarshamn

AIK lost vs Leksand 4-2 last game, but their form is on the up, and I think that they did as good as anyoe could ask against Leksand. Oskarshamn have been playing well and getting points for a while now, but last game was a disappointment, lost at home to Nyköping. That result, however, does not show the way the game looked. Oskarshamn shot 40 shots on goal, Nyköping only 22. Not very good goaltending from what I can see.

To sum this up I say that these two teams are really close in strength, but Oskarshamn has the better form. No odds appeal to me, no bet.

Almtuna – Rögle

Almtuna a true force at home, 8-1-1 43-17, Rögle the same away: 9-2-1 35-18.

Rögle showed true strength beating Södertälje at home friday, but Södertälje was as good as Rögle and maybe a X would have been more fair. Almtuna beat Nybro at home, 4-2, according to reports they did not play very well and did not look very interested. I´m sure Almtuna will step up tonight however, and put up a good fight vs Rögle. Despite that I think Rögle will win this one, they are simply the better team, and I think they will be motivated, they have shown almost no signs not to do the work so far this season. Rögle beat Almtuna away last time, so they know how to do it.

Rögle 1,75

I´m runnig out of time now, but I have also decided to go for

Arboga 1,90 Västerås 1,90

Also Södertälje 1,55 might be used in a double combo with Leksand and Växjö.

I hope I can do write ups for those games later.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: Weekend 2-3/12 Russia Superliga: SKA St. Petersburg - AK Bars Kazan The away team are topping the table with a record of 19-6-4 and a goal difference of 113-54. In the last 5 games they have 4 wins and one draw and in the last 3 games they have wins over Severstal (5-1), Novokuznek (3-0) and Novosibirsk (7-0). This makes for a great GD of 13-1. This team is simply on fire right now. The home team are at 14th place with a record at home of 6-3-5 and 9-7-12 in total. In the last 5 games they have two wins - one away against Dynamo Moskva (12th place) and at home against Nefthelmik (10th place). Mind you both wins were won by a one goal margin. I see nothing but a big difference in class here and eventhough my knowledge on Russian hockey is limited I can't see past an away win here. AK Bars Kazan @ 1.73 Pinnacle 5/10

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: Weekend 2-3/12 Sundsvall - Västerås Västerås 1,90 Västerås have had a great run for a while, but that ended when losing to Växjö last round. I don´t think losing that game means Västerås are going down in form, it´s just that Växjö are a great team, and to play well and lose a pretty close game against Växjö is no shame. Also Västerås have been consistant in beating teams behind them in the table. Sundsvall, on the other hand, lost to Hammarby away 2-0, and that is terrible. Losing and not scoring in a crucial game like that one tells a lot about the quality in a team. Sundsvall still has big injurie problems, and I think that Västerås are more than capable of getting all points here. Västerås away: 5-3-3 31-26 Sundsvall home: 3-6-2 34-34 Arboga-Nybro Arboga 1,90 Important game between two teams at the bottom of the table. Arboga lost to Huddinge away last round, 0-2. An awful result, but they had lots and lots of opportunities to score, and that one really could and maybe should have resulted in a win. Arboga at home is a different story, with 4-0-7 25-28, whuich is ok stats for a team in 15th place. This is a game they have to win, and I really think they can do it. Why? Cause Nybro is a bad team away, and they will miss at least 5 players tonight, thats a hard one to handle for a roster like Nybro. Nybro away : 2-0-10 26-56 Thats it, hoping for a better day today. GL :hope Bamse: I´m with you on your tip from Russia, looks good :ok

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: Weekend 2-3/12 Södertälje - Björklöven under 5.5 @2.07 Great odds here imo. We know that these two teams have some scoring capability, and it was shown last time they met(6-4). Now, Björklöven has their top-goalie Tobias Lundström back in net, probably the best keeper in the league, and Södertälje's 18 year old Jhonas Enroth has been running hot lately. 2.07 is worth a try. Solid defense in both team's, especially in Södertälje. Bofors - Leksand/Växjö-Huddinge Leksand had a sloppy defeat against Nyköping going into friday's game vs AIK. There, they had a solid performance, though all the penalties taken in the second period almost made them pay. They got the win(4-2), and are now up against Bofors, who they have never lost against. Bofors have been very disappointing so far. I expected them to be in the top-5 or so. Leksand should win this to keep themselves in top-3. Växjö took an impressive victory when they won against Västerås away in the last round. Huddinge shouldn't be a problem. Terrible team, they're not playing in Allsvenskan next season. I've also backed Västerås and Rögle. I'm on Kazan too. Let's hope for a great afternoon:hope Edit: Kazan up 1-0:)

Tip Detail
SportIce Hockey
EventZaglebie Sosnowiec - Stoczniowiec Gdansk (Poland)
SelectionStoczniowiec Gdansk
Strength10/10
Date03/12/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 2.65 (Back)
ReasoningBoth teams in a little downtrend.Gdansk with 3 loses in a row now and Zaglebie with two loses in a row.But all in all Stoczniowiec performances looks a little bit better.4:6 against Torun, 3:5 against Cracovia and 3:5 against Tychy.Zaglebie on the other hand 1:5 to Podhale and 0:6 to Cracovia.It's all because Zaglebie has few problems with defenders.They are losing a lot of goals now.And today they will miss one more defender.This is great match for Gdansk to bounce back from their miserable performances.They have pretty decent record when playing away and they have few valuable away wins as 5:4 over Podhale and 6:2 over leaders Cracovia.Last match played 17.11 at Stoczniowiec ended 1:5 in Zaglebie favour so it's time for a little revenge.Odds are juicy here and I believe it's worth a try.

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: Weekend 2-3/12 Leksand gets the equalizer 19.56 into the 2nd...4-4 now. Växjö lost a 2-0 lead, but i think they'll win...2-2 atm. No luck with Västerås and Rögle as it seems....they're both down by 2 goals going into the third...

Re: Euro Ice Hockey Leagues: Weekend 2-3/12 Västerås and Rögle really let me down. Södertälje and Arboga good. What the hell are Leksand doing? Not the sunday I hoped for,and this weekend hockeybetting was :puke Btw: Thank you Burran for the under, saved this afternoon for me.