• 16:00 Blue Square Bubble
    • 18:30 Pokerstars Limit Omaha
    • 19:30 Virgin V Points
    • 19:30 Mansion Inside Edge PokerGod
    • 19:30 Stans Sunday Roast
    • 20:00 Betfair 12 Plays Team Reindeer
    • 20:30 Pacific TalkSport AussieMillions Qualifier
    • 18:00 Maharajah Club Poker Player $8000 Freeroll

Re: **Poker Sunday 3rd December** Thanks everyone - one hand different and it could have been football-tipper - well played mate :clap Thanks for all the support we both got. Have put on the other thread that I thought second place was mine again after cleverly slow playing AA heads up and getting burned by Q3 - Q on flop and turn. On the final hand I had my heart in my mouth, begging for a raise when with 58os flopped 2 pair and then FH on the turn. Even more miraculously I won a hand with 27os along the way, but only cos everyone folded to my BB ! Am now glad I went out of the APAT yesterday so was home in good time for this. Can't quite take it in yet but will be good to be going with Washman. :gimme

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Sunday 3rd December** Fantastic result Runa, well done mate :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: **Poker Sunday 3rd December**

Nice one Runa... when are you turning Pro then mate? Seem to be about 10 players here that have consistent top finishes and you always seem to be in amongst them in most Tourneys I've seen you in! Time to give go PRO???? :ok (P.S. UL Tipper!)
Thanks for the compliment. I have my moments but consistency is not usually my strong point - I generally make a monthly profit but nowhere near enough for me to stop working just yet ! :ok