PokerPlayer freeroll

darklord55

Re: PokerPlayer freeroll

nice interview shame I was not mentioned apart from being the person who was heads up no hard feelings though GL:nana
I was asked and replied to the questions before you signed up here lathmeister :$ and I didn't mention Football-Tipper in third either :spank and they took out my PL plug - which for the record read :- "Please outline your poker experience, how you started playing, how long you have been playing, what, where and when you play etc" I started playing about 3 years ago after watching Late Night Poker on TV, but it took me a while to understand that whilst any two cards are entitled to win it does not mean you should play them all ! I would say I became a lot more consistent after joining an online forum (Punters Lounge) about a year ago. and I liked my following answers which were edited too :- "did you have a strategy in the freeroll?" To make the money first (top 10) and then worry about winning. I thought my plan with less than 200 entrants was to play it tight, but looking back at the hand history after 30 hands I had lost more than half my stack and only after 60 hands did I have more chips than I started with ! Anyone on my first table would have been surprised to see I had eventually triumphed. "did you think you were going to win, and if not at what point did you start thinking about it?" I had finished second in a similar tournament two weeks before which gave me a bit of confidence but I remember it as a tough final table, with most of the ten having held the tournament lead at some point. 2nd - 10th were all paid the same so everyone could start to try and win as soon as the final table came together. I shall insist on full editorial control when I win in Goa ;)

Re: PokerPlayer freeroll sorry runadrum, I hope you dont think I was being funny with you mate. I think I am 100000% jealous of you as you have a chance to prove how good you are on the main stage without putting up a penny.. I dont think I have really gotten over it in fact,, I hate coming second especially in a big comp like this. I would rather have gone out in tenth place as they got the same as me. One minute I am holding a straight and you raise me and there was no way I could have put you on the full house so I raised put you all in getting my passport ready and I bet you could not believe your luck when you were holding the nuts. Make sure you do well in this competition and stop playing those pocket aces so slow.. If there is a pot with money in, take it as soon as you can, Aces are still only one pair after the flop you know.. :cheers

Re: PokerPlayer freeroll

sorry runadrum, I hope you dont think I was being funny with you mate. I think I am 100000% jealous of you as you have a chance to prove how good you are on the main stage without putting up a penny.. I dont think I have really gotten over it in fact,, I hate coming second especially in a big comp like this. I would rather have gone out in tenth place as they got the same as me. One minute I am holding a straight and you raise me and there was no way I could have put you on the full house so I raised put you all in getting my passport ready and I bet you could not believe your luck when you were holding the nuts. Make sure you do well in this competition and stop playing those pocket aces so slow.. If there is a pot with money in, take it as soon as you can, Aces are still only one pair after the flop you know.. :cheers
Cheers mate I do know how you feel, having come second in the IE version - although I didn't lose with a straight. My apologies for being blinded by my own cards and not even noticing your hand. :$ and thanks LBB