Worldgammon £1000 Added

GaF

Worldgammon are having a £1000 Added tournament on Sunday night at 21:30, limited to a maximum of 64 players..... Only problem is, buy in is £40 Top 16 are paid, so you only need to win two games to get in the money ..... not sure whether this will be good value or I'd just be completely out of my depth......

Re: Worldgammon £1000 Added

Worldgammon are having a £1000 Added tournament on Sunday night at 21:30, limited to a maximum of 64 players..... Only problem is, buy in is £40 Top 16 are paid, so you only need to win two games to get in the money ..... not sure whether this will be good value or I'd just be completely out of my depth......
Looks like matches are up to 3 points. I'm not sure it's possible to be very far out of your depth in matches that short.

Re: Worldgammon £1000 Added

Looks like matches are up to 3 points. I'm not sure it's possible to be very far out of your depth in matches that short.
Yep - just 3 point matches :ok With a bit of luck, and less than 64 entries, there will be some bye's going in the first round, meaning only one win to cash ...... think I'm talking myself into it (depending on what poker there is on at the same time.....)

Re: Worldgammon £1000 Added didn't play in this as I was still in the Betfair team game ..... however there were only 39 entries in the end ...... The tournament crashed though .... I'm guessing they'll settle in the same way as they settle when a poker tourney crashes...... :unsure