NBL Basketball: Computer Generated Results

Re: NBL Basketball: Computer Generated Results

Just seen your replies to this thread SydCityKid. All is cool mate' date=' no need to apologise, was an easy mistake to make. I can see where ya went wrong, you saw this thread before the weekly NBL thread im guessing ;)[/quote'] Thanks ads, nah mate there is need for apologise because i was wrong and a real man/women person, can admit when he's wrong! I have some very important phone numbers in my phone ie; EVERY assistant coaches mobile numbers and i ring them before each game and they are more than happy to share information with me. As we are not doing anything wrong by law. 1 example was this week when NZ played the 36'ers, I knew Willie Farley was not going to play 10 hours before tip off. So there for a massive bet on NZ -4.5 @ 1.90 was an easy bet to make. I will be sure to pass on any information that i get to you and beejay as soon as i get it. Goodluck this weekend!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: NBL Basketball: Computer Generated Results Just discovered this thread and obviously am impressed with the strike rate achieved. Can't help notice that it's gone from an initial 88% to 79%. That said, 79% is still very healthy so well done on this ads. What sort of odds does NBL have? I know very little about Aussie basketball. Are teams (and subsequently the odds) usually evenly matched or is it like NBA where regularly you have teams at 1.2 or below to win? 79% hit rate with ave odds of say 1.7+ is very good but with usual odds of 1.2 or so then obviously not so good. I've spent many years trying stat based systems on sports and never found a genuine winning formula (although thought I had one in NHL once when it hit a run of 23 winners on the trot using a pure maths formula!) If the odds you are playing at are good then my hat is well an truly raised to you mate. :-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...