• 10:30 Pokerstars Omaha H/L
    • 16:00 Pokerstars Pot Limit Omaha H/L
    • 18:15 Titan $2000 Gtd
    • 20:00 Full Tilt HORSE
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000 Freeroll
    • 22:30 Pokerstars Stud

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Friday 1st December**

Good luck to all playing this weekend both live and online:hope. I'm off to get as drunk as the Irish;)
Good luck to all playing this weekend both live and online:hope I'm off to work nights all weekend :sad

Re: **Poker Friday 1st December** AT LAST,,,after 8 days with no internet i am back:D ,just as i am going away this weekend for the apat tourney in newcastle,,,,,good luck this weekend to all in whatever you do and hopefully one of us pl members can win this :hope :ok

AT LAST' date=',,after 8 days with no internet i am back:D [/quote'] I must remember not to criticise alcoholics and smokers for their weakness in having no willpower to give up ..... going cold turkey with no internet access would be difficult for me. First thing I do on holiday (well nearly) is find somewhere with online access!!!! Good luck all in the apat

Re: **Poker Friday 1st December** Out in about 160th unfortunately, all in with a k, called by 10's and it all over. So no challenge to the croc tonight.:$ Think were both in trouble tomorrow though when we both lose loads of points. Well I fancy a few pints tonight, so its of to the pub for me.:beer :beer Good luck to other PL's still in.:ok

maybe gaf could send a pm to everyone?:ok
I can't do that :loon Most people on PL don't play (or care) about poker, let alone H.O.R.S.E.!!! Wouldn't know how to do it anyway!! I think we just have to trust people reading this thread / the diary ..... As I'm out of the focus game, I'm in :ok

Re: **Poker Friday 1st December** By the way that is now 2 final table entries for me now, all I need is one more to get into the

One Million Dollars in Prizes!

* $200,000 package includes $164,000 cash money + $12K package to the 2007 WSOP Main Event + TWO additional WPT tournaments !!! ** $125,000 package includes $101,000 cash money + $12K package to the 2007 WSOP Main Event + ONE additional WPT tournaments !!! *** $75,000 package includes $63,000 cash money + $12K package to the 2007 WSOP Main Event!!! from tomorrow i will be entering all relevant comps to get into it - 20 to qualify and 7 in already