Turkish Lig 2 > Istanbul BB v Altay > 27th Nov

Not that I know anything about this leage, but this match caught my eye :\ Actually, what caught my eye are h2h stats:

5th Feb 06AltayvIstanbul BB2 - 1
11th Sep 05Istanbul BBvAltay1 - 2
20th Feb 05Istanbul BBvAltay1 - 1
18th Sep 04AltayvIstanbul BB1 - 0
15th May 04AltayvIstanbul BB4 - 1
14th Dec 03Istanbul BBvAltay0 - 3
These guys from Altay are definately some kind of bogey for Istanbul BB, and I'm thinking to place VERY SMALL bet on away win in this match. This is 3rd vs 8th, 13 points between them and hosts look like stronger side looking at the stats, but those Monday games are televised, and much more pressure and motivation on both sides. I might be completely wrong about this, but for some reason I like 4.75 I have for away win here. :\ Any info or thoughts about this match maybe?

Re: Turkish Lig 2 > Istanbul BB v Altay > 27th Nov well, actually I placed some bet on İstanbul Büyükşehir yesterday, 1.75 it was but it is 1.65 on Gamebookers...Didn't like that...No value at all I guess Well you might be right about h-t-h conclusion Djordje, but Büyükşehir never been a strong team like this year, and altay is a team playing for Super Leugue promotion (at least they claim) every year but things go wrong and the hopes postponed...Altay is one of big clubs in İzmir and they played in Super Leugue in the past while BB İstanbul not... Last week Büyükşehir draw against one of the promotion candidates in a bad field and difficult home team Diyarbakırspor....Now they got a chance to stay the 2. position...(they are 3. cos' Kasımpaşa (2. now) won the match yesterday).. Altay broke five week winless chain with its new trainer Ekrem Al against his ex-team...But should be known that Sebat is having a lot of problems and one of the worst teams in the division....team morale is better now...Some suspended and injured players (Metin Depe Middle field important, and Erol Kapusuz might play in middle field or a forward) ...I read the some team news and seems draw is a desirable score for them, so if you wanna bet on away team cover it with draw... I can't say it is senseless to put money on Altay in this division..Cos' teams level difference are close...İf Altay plays effective on Counter-attacks they can get something from this match, cos İstanbul BB's defenders like to join the attacks often.. Good LUck