Home Game - January 19th? - Kent

Guest gazza271

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: Home Game

Sorry Gazza, I thought I had posted here. :$ Good job I checked. :lol Anyway, Fri 9th is good to go. :ok Washman: The lift is still available if you want it, just pm your phone number and we can sort it out. :ok
nice one bud :ok That makes 6 of us including Al who is 80% sure. Room for a couple more if anyone fancies it ?

Guest gazza271

Re: Home Game

ok gazza 100% now,hope you got plenty of rum:loon :loon :dude :dude pm me your address and what time and hopefully m23/m25 will be kind to me:D
nice one mate :ok What time is good for everyone ? 7.30/8.00 ? Traffic should be ok by then. Can do earlier if people want :ok

Re: Home Game i would just like to say a thankyou to gazza and his wife for their hospitality last night:clap :clap . had a really good night and was good to meet up with galronix,washman,ubermonkey again and to finally meet heniek... 1st game was a deep stack game with 5k and 15 minute blinds,starting chips 20/40 and ended with me and galronix in a heads up which he won after i had tryed stealing big time and got caught with my fingers in the cookie jar...:lol :lol ..well done eric thoroughly enjoyed the game... 2nd game was 3k and starting chips of 100/200 and going great guns until my pocket queens went up against washman`s all-in of k/5.... he hit 2 fives on the flop and a king on the river:wall :wall ,left me with 200 chips all-in blind next hand and heniek hit me with another full house:rollin ..... heniek went on to a heads up with washman and won well done mate a good night as i said before and really looking forward to the next one, once again thanks gazza for arranging this:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: Home Game First of all thank you to gazza and Nik for hospitality :notworthy . It was good to meet mr T and Washy at last and of of course to see Gal and Uber again :clap. I cant complain about the game, as it was my 4th live cash game and cashed in 4th times :tongue2. Oh and Mr T forgot to mention that he called my AK all in with AJ, kicked my ass and went on to win the game. Lucky bagga :spank. Gazza, I told you not to open that bottle of vodka :tongue2. Brought him Polish one and just two of us worked the bottle out. You should have seen him standing next to his cooker and falling asleep :lol and he was still pissed in the morning :rollin. See you some of you on Thursday and looking forward to the next game, hopefully with Fader (happy birthday!) and few more :ok.

Guest gazza271

Re: Home Game Glad you enjoyed it guys, was a great night :ok Hen that vodka was something else, very smooth but deadly. Still feel pissed now :lol :lol :lol :lol The poker was a laugh and I think I managed the first 72o bluff :nana altho washy bluffed me with the same hand a bit later and took me for several hundred chips :$ :@ :lol Roll on the next one, still up for making it a regular thing ? :ok

Re: Home Game Cheers for hosting a great night Gazza and Nikki :clap :clap :clap Was good to meet some new and old faces, and have a good night of poker and beers :cheers Definitely up for making this a regular thing, and will be happy to host one soon :ok And cheers for the lift Gal - I owe you one :ok

• 4 weeks later...