Maxim King Of Poker 2007

crazee H

Re: **Poker Friday 24th November**

hi im not sure if im asking this in the right place or not as havnt visited pl in a while{shame on me} but does any one know when the maxim king of poker competition starts?
Was looking at the Maxim site for that recently - think it's any time soon......

Guest gazza271

Re: Maxim King Of Poker 2007

Just spoke to VC Manager and they said they're probably not doing it this year (but to keep checking the site just in case...)
I've just emailed a couple of people at Maxim, will update any reply here :ok

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gazza271

I've just emailed a couple of people at Maxim' date=' will update any reply here :ok[/quote'] Cant remember who but someone sent me a PM saying that Maxim were not doing it this year, Have not had any replies to my email and thats just damn rude :@ so even if they do start it now they can shove it ok i may play a couple if it goes ahead ;) In all seriousness it doesn't look like its going to happen :sad

Cant remember who but someone sent me a PM saying that Maxim were not doing it this year, Have not had any replies to my email and thats just damn rude :@ so even if they do start it now they can shove it ok i may play a couple if it goes ahead ;) In all seriousness it doesn't look like its going to happen :sad
anyone wanna email fhm and suggest they do one.;)

Re: Maxim King Of Poker 2007 Hi Graeme, Yes, long time no speak indeed. I have to be honest I don't know if the Kop will be back this year. I know we're looking at the results from last year and taking a view. I'm sure that a decision is imminent. Watch this space! Matt -----Original Message----- From: Graeme To: Matt Edwards Sent: Sat Nov 25 16:57:23 2006 Subject: Maxim King of Poker Hi Matt Long time no see! How you doing? hope all is well Just a quick email to see if and when Maxim King of Poker will be returning? Any news at all would be great Thanks in advance Graeme Morl morlspin