PuntersLounge cash game tonight?

GaF

Anyone on for a PL cash game tonight? Am thinking specifically of us hijacking the Poker Night Live Beat The Presenter table ..... if we get on it at about 21:30 GMT it should be empty (they have been announcing at the start which table it will be - has been 25c/50c or 50c/$1 this week) - so as many of us as want......... Is a Poker333 exclusive table, so you'll need to get on/deposit there.....

Re: PuntersLounge cash game tonight? Actually they're congregating on table 1 (25c/50c) and Table 2 (50c/$1), but not playing on either yet ....... Get the feeling I'm tlking to myself here - no cash players fancy showing us their games?

Re: PuntersLounge cash game tonight? Currently on $141.60 - max buy in $100 (I reloaded $10) so going well :-)) Deliberately chose a seat one round from 78ONTILT (same position as I had against him last time) - feel he's someone I can make money from ;)

Re: PuntersLounge cash game tonight? I finished with a profit of $26.10 :-) All players results were (aggression factor in brackets): oldmildfc 72.29 BB/100 (3.0) voodoo58 56.7 BB/100 (0.5) gogzee 35.74 BB/100 (2.0) PUFC Boy 28.97 BB/100 (Infinite) Telepe 27.19 BB/100 (Infinite) PNL_BTP 25.37 BB/100 (1.67) I-8-LOSING (11.94) BB/100 (infinite) 78ONTILT (52.82) BB/100 (9.5) freddievenus (77.88) BB/100 (3.5) smoothcut (609.36) BB/100 (1.0) The aggression factor shows a slightly different picture to what I described last time - due I think to small numbers - I still feel that the over aggressive players are not going to be winning - we know that aggression is advocated by almost everyone (me included), but if it isn't controlled then it can be very expensive - and I feel I'm seeing that in BTP.......

Re: PuntersLounge cash game tonight?

Deliberately chose a seat one round from 78ONTILT (same position as I had against him last time) - feel he's someone I can make money from ;)
That decision was proven to be a good one :-) I played 7 hands against him. 5 he took, for $3.50 of my money. 2 I took for $27.30 of his money..... Last time, our head to head was: He took 5 down for $5.65 of my money I took 5 down for $44.56 of his money I seem to be able to win big pots against him and lose small ones (just my blinds I expect) :-))