Betfair Poker Player Christmas Special

GaF

Freeroll on P 67 of this months Poker Player mag. If you played in the GrandPrixII series AND have tried the new Betfair software before 30th November, you'll be registered automatically :ok (most of us I think). A further 150 seats are open to anyone. The opening time for registration is being used to give readers an advantage, so I'm not publishing it here (or in the diary), but check p 67 if you have the mag :ok

Re: Betfair Poker Player Christmas Special Theres an update when i played tonight - it now has a level countdown clock , and a couple of cosmetic bits of text i can see. But it also seemed a lot quicker - (well quicker, anyway) - between turns which for me was the main bug bear. I've only played tourneys so don't know about the cash tables

Re: Betfair Poker Player Christmas Special i've found i'm not quite so annoyed with the software if playing a MTT and have 2 tables open. ! table to play the game and use the space for the other table to look at the MTT's position board. Less clicking back and forward, so less hassle now. Not played in the GrandPrixII so i'll need to keep my eyes peeled. Thanks for the headsup GaF

Re: Betfair Poker Player Christmas Special I'd like to take part but don't know if their software will let me... extremely pi$$ed off with Betfair Poker just now as I can't get the thing to run consistently. I had been intending to move my entire bankroll to them as I do almost all of my sports betting there but until I can resolve the problem with my wireless network then there's no point. :loon

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Betfair Poker Player Christmas Special I had been logged onto Betfair from about 1pm today until my wife decided to unplug my PC at 4.59pm precisely. It took me 10 minutes and 200 chips to get back in (only 2 live players on my table) and two losing pocket pairs and I'm out. What were all these idiots doing registering for a tournament they had no right to be in and then don't turn up anyway ? Complete shambles. :@ Hopefully I will have calmed down in time for the Focus game tonight and a game we can all enjoy playing.

Re: Betfair Poker Player Christmas Special

yup I'm one of the ones that should be in this but isnt and I think it is because betfair cant password protect mtts yet i notice darklord is a member on here, perhaps he could shed some light on it
If they don't do password protected then the Betfair pl Xmas freeroll looks like being busy !! :eek