** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11

Björklöven lost 0-2. Some strange results lately. Brynäs - Timrå Major injury-problems in Timrå. Johan Svedberg, Mattias Wennerholm, Timo Pärssinen, Robert Carlsson, Fredrik Warg, Peter Nylander and Vladimir Machulda are not playing against Brynäs. New recruit Machulda picked up a rib-injury just a couple of minutes into his first game with his new club and Peter Nylander injured his hand in that game too. Kimmo Lovonen got a puck in his face and lost a couple of teeth but he is expected to play this game. Brynäs should have good chance against an ordinary Timrå, but with all these injuries their chances are great. My bet: Brynäs 2.10@Ladbrokes

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Euro Hockey Leagues 20-26/11

Monday 20 November 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Brynäs v Timrå (18:00 GMT)2.024.603.35102%
Luleå v Djurgården (18:00 GMT)1.854.753.75102%
MIF Redhawks v Färjestad (18:00 GMT)2.964.502.10104%
Tuesday 21 November 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Skellefteå AIK v Mora (18:00 GMT)1.924.292.69113%

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 I kinda like that bet on Brynäs. I'm sure that they wont slip up like they did against DIF and Timrå have some trouble now with injuries and some bad results lately.. I am a little interested in Malmö aswell as they sure are a bogey team for Färjestad and nearly beat them in Karlstad. Will have a look and return tomorrow with bets:ok

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11

Hey guys ... do you have some head to head statistic about Brynäs v Timrå ? Its sounds tempting
2006-10-21 Brynäs IF - Timrå IK 4 - 3
2006-09-30 Timrå IK - Brynäs IF 3 - 1
Elitserien 2005/2006
2006-03-06 Brynäs IF - Timrå IK 4 - 2
2006-02-02 Timrå IK - Brynäs IF 4 - 1
2006-01-05 Brynäs IF - Timrå IK 1 - 1
2005-11-28 Brynäs IF - Timrå IK 3 - 3
2005-11-17 Timrå IK - Brynäs IF 2 - 1
2005-10-13 Timrå IK - Brynäs IF 3 - 2
Elitserien 2004/2005
2005-02-19 Brynäs IF - Timrå IK 6 - 2
2004-12-26 Brynäs IF - Timrå IK 1 - 4
2004-12-06 Timrå IK - Brynäs IF 3 - 2
2004-11-22 Brynäs IF - Timrå IK 3 - 0
2004-10-19 Timrå IK - Brynäs IF 3 - 0
2004-09-23 Timrå IK - Brynäs IF 4 - 3
Odds are dropping slight on Brynäs. 2.0 best atm.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 I agree with Burran about Brynäs, hopefully they now know that a hockeymatch lasts 60 mins... I will also try a bet on Luleå -1,5 at 2,40 (Bet365). Djurgården was very lucky against Brynäs, this time i dont think they will get anything for free. Luleå are strong at home, Dif everything but impressive away. Allsvenskan tonight:

Leksand - IFK Arboga1.1010.0011.00
Oskarshamn - Nybro1.75 4.853.10
Ridicoulous odds on Leksand. I think they will win, but they have lost 3/10 homegames, so no bet. Over 6,5 at 1,80 (Nordicbet) is a possible bet, but considering that Leksands goalscoring have not been very good lately, and that i think that Arboga will have trouble scoring more than one goal, its a no bet,I dont like the 6,5 line. I know this sounds like I should go for under, but 1,90 does not look tempting either. Oskarshamn should win, and 1,75 is almost worth trying, I use Svenska Spel as a reference bookie, and they have 1,50 for homewin. The reason for me hesitating is Oskarshamn´s weak performances at home lately, they lost to Västerås, played very bad according to reports, and only beat notoriously weak Huddinge with 2-1. I think that Nybro will try to keep a tight defence and hope to get a point here, and considering that Oskarshamn are not nearly as good as the topteams in Allsvenskan, they might just achive that. Thats why under 5,5 at 2,02 (Nordicbet) has some value.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 MIF Redhawks - Färjestad . MIF 2,65 (Nordicbet) Sorry if I "steal" your bet here Bamse, but I go for this one after giving it some thought. Mif have improved with Dave King as coach, lost 4-3 after ot away to Färjestad last round, but that was a strike of bad luck for Mif as I see it. Färjestad are, of course, the better team, but they have only won 1 out of 10 awaygames, and lost 6. Färjestad when reaching their potential, play great hockey, and I´m sure they will show that in the playoffs. But so far this season, they haven´t looked interested in working for the points in many awaymatches, and this unwillingness to work has shown in getting many penalties which have resulted in loosing the game. Mif have won only 2 out of 10 homegames, but one of them was against Färjestad, and in my opinion Mif are a better team now, so why not win for the third time tonight and pay 2,65 ?

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 may your words become golden, my only bet today is against Timra, as im heavily backing Brynas - OK i admit, waiting that brewers and TazaD work their magic on NBA..., and of course further picks in this thread.. GL everyone:hope

may your words become golden, my only bet today is against Timra, as im heavily backing Brynas - OK i admit, waiting that brewers and TazaD work their magic on NBA..., and of course further picks in this thread.. GL everyone:hope
Please change your signature and that sentence I LOVE TO LOSE MONEY... please... change to I LOVE TO WIN MONEY... please this is emergency calling... I put over the 1000 euros on this one so ...please change all of that... thats bad luck... you will se your luck will change Regards :ok

Please change your signature and that sentence I LOVE TO LOSE MONEY... please... change to I LOVE TO WIN MONEY... please this is emergency calling... I put over the 1000 euros on this one so ...please change all of that... thats bad luck... you will se your luck will change Regards :ok
Happy? GL2ALL

Update about Timrå: They have contracted forward Mikko Laine' date=' last team Espoo Blues, Finnish topdivision. Timrås manager hopes that he will make his debute tonight.[/quote'] **** , i know shit will happen... well goodbay to my 1000 euros ... better luck to all of us in next bet :cry

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 Don´t give up just yet... Laine has 5 points in 15 games for Espoo, and he was at Skellefteå for a tryout before this season, but without getting a contract. I don´t think he will have that big influence in his first game for Timrå.

Re: Euro Hockey Leagues 20-24/11 3 home wins from me today MIF-Färjestad MIF are on form and as mentioned are a big bogey team for Färjestad with a 3-0 win and nearly beat them in Karlstad in the last game - MIF were up 3-2 with 2 minutes to go. I think that MIF were playing better and better even before Dave King started coaching but he seemed to ahve had a positive effect on the team nonetheless. Färjestad as usual arent brilliant in the regular season and with their poor record on the road MIF have a good chance here. MIF @ 2.75 Betsson Brynäs - Timrå Not much more to say than whats already been said in the thread. Timrå have many injuries and seem to ahve lost their momentum - they now ahve 3 straight losses.. Brynäs a pleasent surprise in Elitserien and have a solid home record of 7-1-1. Brynäs @ 1.95 Bf Luleå - DIF The away team here are one of the worst road teams in Elitserien and its tough enough for any team to make the trip up Luleå face their fans. Luleå seem to ahve found some form and beat Linköping in the last game 4-2 which is very impressive since I find Linköping to be the strongest team now. Luleå @ 1.75 interwetten Medium stake on each. GL :hope