• No Poker
    • 08:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 08:30 Pokerstars Omaha H/L
    • 17:00 Betway $500 Freeeroll
    • 19:32 Pokerstars Omaha H/L
    • 20:00 Titan PL MTT League
    • 20:30 Pacific Talksport AussieMillions Freeroll
    • 21:30 Pokerstars Limit Holdem

Re: **Poker Monday 20th November** Beat the presenter on Poker Night Live tonight is a 50c/$1 cash game - I'm going to try and get on it...... so updates are going to stop for the moment..... If anyone else fancies it - it's only on the Poker333 tables and it's going to be "Poker333 TV Table 2" (not showing at the moment) - expect a mad scramble to get on!!!

Re: **Poker Monday 20th November**

Beat the presenter on Poker Night Live tonight is a 50c/$1 cash game - I'm going to try and get on it...... so updates are going to stop for the moment..... If anyone else fancies it - it's only on the Poker333 tables and it's going to be "Poker333 TV Table 2" (not showing at the moment) - expect a mad scramble to get on!!!
The table is actually there - page 2 :ok I'm the only one sat down so far - anyone want to make it a PL table????

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Monday 20th November** Not even 1 measly point for my first place exit ???? :unsure :sad he he, sorry for my play tonight, had people round and was getting nagged, "your not going to be on the computer all night are you" etc etc etc blah blah blah you know how it is :$