** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Betfair's MPP Bonus

georgej

For those that didn't know, that runs out at the end of the month. Never reaised that myself. :cry Poker Alias: GeorgeUK Bonus Code: Loyalty bonus Your Possible Bonus: $220 Bonus awarded so far: $10 Bonus Expiry: 12 Days Betfair Points earned from poker this month: 428 Betfair Points earned from poker (on new software): 561 Your frozen MPP balance: 310.5 I suppose i'll need to try to go for some higher priced games (only because i'll get half the stake back from the other promotion they're running) Anyone else not realise the time limit and stil has a bundle to clear? The breakdown is the same link that told you how much you could win back. http://www3.betfairpoker.com/microsites/update/promotion.html

Re: Betfair's MPP Bonus I had thought they said 60 days originally :unsure but, on checking mine, I'm lucky if I've now got 14 days in which to do it. Considering I've got to accumulate 4,800 points to release $120 and I'm lucky to get more than 20 minutes of poker playing time in a day (:cry ) then I'm going to get nowhere near it. Oh... and being able to get into the site would help too! :lol

Re: Betfair's MPP Bonus :$ :$ ......:$ ...........:$........:$......:$ :$ :$....:$ ....:$ :$....:$ ...:$ ...........:$........:$....:$ .............:$ ....:$ :$ :$ .....:$ ...........:$........:$......:$ :$ .......:$ :$ :$ :$....:$ ...:$ ...........:$........:$..............:$ ...:$ ....:$ :$ :$ ......:$ :$ :$ ......:$ :$ ........:$ :$ :$ ....:$ ....:$ Not a typo above - and apologies to anyone who has been undone by what i said above. I really thought Betfair were refunding 50% of STT stakes. But it's 50% of STT FEES oops Better not play any more headsup $200 games (lost 1st, won 2nd) (Up overall this week, but hopefully no-one has taken any notice of this post - and can just laugh at me) If you notice me posting anything in future please note i am trying to find a suitable health/risk warning to attach as my sig. (Along the lines of ignore this crazy fool)

Re: Betfair's MPP Bonus

If you notice me posting anything in future please note i am trying to find a suitable health/risk warning to attach as my sig. (Along the lines of ignore this crazy fool)
In fairness though George it's only PL's newer members that really need this warning.... :lol :lol :lol Mate I've made the same mix-up over stakes and fees. I wonder if thats their intention. :unsure