More Betfair Problems

brael

Re: More Betfair Problems I haven't had any technical/connection probs on Betfair at all..... However, I just got knocked out of the online BAPT - I thought everyone had folded round to me on the BB and raised all in ...... only to discover that the guy in the bottom right was in the hand, but his call/raise was hidden behind the menu bar :sad He called me and I lost the coin flip, but I probably wouldn't have played if I'd seen him in ......

Re: More Betfair Problems I've seen that before Brael! Had that connection trouble when i ended up winning the T.V. I rang Betfair support and they assured me that the fault was at my end.Ended up sending them i snotty email stating i was going to move my funds out of my Betfair account. Eventually got back in and was so annoyed i went all in with A 10 o/s got called by A 9 o/s,doubled up and the rest was history. I got no reply but funny enough won the BAPT 2 event :loon Something in the Betfair new software tends to upset my Prima sites too. This could be your night Brael ! Keep us posted Gaf 12 hour nightshift :sad