Where do I stand

Hi guys. Not sure if this should go here or in the bookies and exchanges thread but I will start it off here and if it needs moved please feel free. The bookie concerned is William Hill's I have had no problems before now but this has left me very angry and I dont know where I really stand with this. It concerns greyhound bets placed last night. I backed 8.35 Romford T2 8.36 Sund T1 T1 at Sund ran and won at 6/4 and was settled as a winner T2 at Romford ran and lost. This was settled as a loser I also backed the double but mysteriously it was paid out as a win single on T1 saying T2 was a N/R THEN I backed 8.52 Sund T3 8.53 Romford T4 T3 at Sund ran and won at 3/1 and was paid out as a Non/runner T4 at Romford ran and won at 9/4 and was paid out as a winner Again I backed the double and AGAIN have been paid out on T4 at Romford and T3 at Sund was settled as a non runner. All of these bets were confirmed and as you can see paid out in - correctly. I have contacted them and they have said the 2nd lot of bets were placed at 20.52.34 and the race went off at 20.52.31. Since they confirmed the bet am I entitled to my cash. They have said they cant pay me out as I may have known the result. How could I know when it was 3 SECONDS after the off (or so they claim) Hope this makes sense. Some of the details have been copied so if it doesnt please ask. :ok

Re: Where do I stand Just a moment ago. I thought I would try placing some bets about a couple of seconds AFTER the off. I backed Tempsford Flyer EW and Writ EW. Both unplaced. This time the bets have been settled as losers after getting the confirmation message again!!!!!!:loon :loon

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.