• 19:00 Betway $5000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Betfair BAPT Event 4
    • 20:00 Mansion PuntersLounge MTT League
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:00 Stan James $1000 Freeroll
    • 20:30 Pacific Talk Sport Aussie Millions Qualifier
    • 21:02 Pokerstars Limit Omaha

Re: **Poker Thursday 16th November**

Is there any poker going on in Sheffield Tommorrow night? Is there only Neopoleans to play Poker?
hi mate, Napoleons is the only 2 i know of. Theres Owlerton which is on a wednesday and thursday, and Ecclesall Road which i think is on a sunday but i'm not sure which other day its on. I have the phone number if you want to give it a ring?

hi mate' date=' Napoleons is the only 2 i know of. Theres Owlerton which is on a wednesday and thursday, and Ecclesall Road which i think is on a sunday but i'm not sure which other day its on. I have the phone number if you want to give it a ring?[/quote'] Cheers Premierblade Leeds Gala do a £25freezeout with one option to re-buy or add on. Was just looking for something different.

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Thursday 16th November** That's me finished on SportingOdds, logged on earlier to register for CL, registered and then started playing an STT game only to get booted out yet again :@ Thats $5 + $0.50 for the STT game and £3 + $0.30 on CL and the same happend last week. Thats $20 in the last week. I cant afford to keep risking these figures for nothing. enjoy my blinds in CL. Cant log in at all (can on other BM sites) so as soon as i can log in then withdrawing the balance. Email will be sent to Joe Legge and see what response I get. Probably do shite in Mansion now as fuming :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

That's me finished on SportingOdds, logged on earlier to register for CL, registered and then started playing an STT game only to get booted out yet again :@ Thats $5 + $0.50 for the STT game and £3 + $0.30 on CL and the same happend last week. Thats $20 in the last week. I cant afford to keep risking these figures for nothing. enjoy my blinds in CL. Cant log in at all (can on other BM sites) so as soon as i can log in then withdrawing the balance. Email will be sent to Joe Legge and see what response I get. Probably do shite in Mansion now as fuming :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
Annoying mate. Does seem to happen to quite a few people. I personally have never had a problem. Kiss of death on that now.

Guest gazza271

Have just tried Virgin (Boss)' date=' SO (Boss) and SO (Paradise) and all 3 work for me with no issues......[/quote'] mate I can log in to all the others, it's just SO. I keep getting the "not responding" message

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Thursday 16th November** Well what a shite night :wall :wall To everyone at my table(s) in the Mansion game..... SORRY :\ The first hour was fine and then started getting major lag problems. Still cant get onto SO :@ Excuse me why i go and kick fcuk out of the cats.............

Re: **Poker Thursday 16th November** Aces smashed again (3rd exit from last 4 with Aces) and this time I played them all wrong when a blatent straight or flush would've beaten me. As it was Joe had the answer to my question!! Good luck Hodgey, Burnley Joe and Dave488 Good game :ok