Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 18)

Saturday 18 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Ankaraspor v Gaziantepspor (17:00 GMT)2.023.333.50109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Antalyaspor v Galatasaray (17:00 GMT)5.213.691.80102% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Bursaspor v Denizlispor (17:00 GMT)2.103.343.40107% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Caykur Rizespor v Erciyesspor (17:00 GMT)1.803.544.56106% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Fenerbahçe v Besiktas (17:00 GMT)1.673.544.75109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score- - -First GoalscorerAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeKick-OffLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Gençlerbirligi v Konyaspor (17:00 GMT)2.203.253.13109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Kayserispor v Vestel Manisaspor (17:00 GMT)1.873.444.50105% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sakaryaspor v Ankaragücü (17:00 GMT)2.483.252.65109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/UnderTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sivasspor v Trabzonspor (17:00 GMT)3.043.252.25109% Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 18)

EventAntalyaspor - Galatasaray SK
SelectionGalatasaray to win
Strength10/10
Date18/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningBefore very important game for them against Bordeaux wich will bellow close history of Galatasaray,this team from Istanbul play in Antalta. Galatasaray is on the 3th place with 21 point and Antalya is on the 15th position with 14 points in 14 games. This week Fener wich lead in turkish league play at home against Besiktas in local derby, so this is reason more why i bet here on Galatasaray.They are 6 points behind Fener at this moment. Galatasaray have 8 wins and two draws against Antalya in last 10 meetings.I dont bolive that GS after poor 1-2 in RIze will lose again.They were strong at home in alst round wheb they beat Sakaryaspor with 4-0

EventSivasspor - Trabzonspor
SelectionTrabzon to win
Strength10/10
Date19/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 2.40 (Back)
ReasoningWell Trabzon is bigest suprise in turkish premier league til now.They have big names as Marcelinho, Gokdeziz, Ersen Martin, Yattara and another but they play very poor,actually without any resul.Bigest reason for that is Gokdeniz wich played very poor and without any long tear stability.But finally i watched last night game between Italy and Turkey and saw that few players from Trabzon wich play in national team play good and have big moral.So i will give a chance to Trabzon here to win.They have just 1-1-4 in 6 away games wich played and have 6-11 goals diference.They won only over Besiktas in Istanbul and that was strange result too.Trabzon have just 16 points in 13 games but just 5 of that 13 points won in away games. Sivas is behind Trabzon on 14th place so this game is very important for both teams.Sivas have great win from Istanbul over Besiktas (1-0) in last round but also they lost 0-4 at home against reserves of Fenerbahce,so that win over Besiktas can be wrong calculator of performance of Sivas. Next two games are very hard for Trabzon.They will play at home against Fener and then away in Bursa.I can not imagine that this team will soo be on the last place in league.I ecpect a high performance here from them and finally three points from road

EventFenerbahce-Besiktas
SelectionBoth teams to score in the game
Strength10/10
Date19/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceBetandWin @ 1.60 (Back)
ReasoningDerby games in Istanbul between Fenerbahce,Galatasaray or Besiktas are always something special.Every game is important and no matters how many points teams have or in wich competetion they play.Every team want to win in Istanbul.This time Fener wich is leading in league with 27 points play at Sukru Saracoglu stadium against Besiktas wich is on the 4th place with 21 points. This derby can be called Tumer against Nobre coz befor start of this season one of Feners best players in last years Nobre signed for Besiktas,On the another side,curently ofne of the bigest turkish football players Tumer came from Besiktas to Fenerbahce. Besiktas comes into this game in very bad situation.They lost both games in cup uefa and 15 days latter will play in istanbul against Club Brugge in must win situation already.Also they lost last home game against Sivas (0-1) in Istanbul.To be worest they didnt win in last 4 games wich played.Fener also comes into this game against poor 0-0 in Denizli. So both temas didnt score in last game.I expect here any result with many goals.Both teams will score.Besiktas attack is strong to score against poor Feners defence.This game is opet for all results but first of all i think that both teams will score in this game.Finally you can see that in last 7 games betwwen this two teams in every game both teams scored: May 03, 2006 Fenerbahçe Besiktas 2 - 2 Feb 26, 2006 Fenerbahçe Besiktas 2 - 2 Sep 18, 2005 Besiktas Fenerbahçe 1 - 2 Apr 17, 2005 Fenerbahçe Besiktas 3 - 4 Oct 30, 2004 Besiktas Fenerbahçe 2 - 1 Apr 25, 2004 Besiktas Fenerbahçe 1 - 3 Nov 30, 2003 Fenerbahçe Besiktas 2 - 2

EventKayserispor - Vestel Manisaspor
Selection-0.5:0 away win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date18/11/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.88 (Back)
ReasoningThis can be end of Ersun Yanals dreams wich is selector of Vestel Manisa. Long time they were first in the league and didnt lost ang game in first 8 rounds. i didnt predict that they will win league this year even they were unbeaten and 6 points over Fenerbahce.I predicted that will lose one game before derby with Fener and that will not win that game over Fener in Manisa too.But i could not predict that from that first defeat against Sivas (2-3 away) will lose all next 4 games in league and one game in cup against Konyaspor too (0-1).So after 13 rounds thet have 23 points and still are just 4 points behind Fener.But Galatasaray and Besiktas wich have 21 are behind Manisa.Kayseri too wich is on the 5th place with 19 points.So we have two derbies this week.Fener-Besiktas and Kayseri-Manisa.In this stituation with new three points this round will be best for Galatasaray. Manisa may not lose here.If they lose everything for them is over. Kayserispor after eliminated in cup uefa had a results cris but in laste round after 2 wind and two draws everything seems ok in this club again.They have two wins in last two home games,one in cup over erciyes(3-1) and another against Bursa (2-0). Last year Kayseri won 7-2 over Manisa and that was big shame for Manisa.I bolive that Ersun Yanal is able to make suprise here.They will have some missings in team coz in last home game had two red cards.But stil Kayseri can not be favourite here.I will take Manisa with +0.5 goals here

EventAnkaraspor - Gaziantepspor
Selection-0.5:0 away win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date19/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.82 (Back)
ReasoningAnkaraspor is on the 7 position with 18 points.Gaziantep is on the 11th position with 11 points.Ankaraspor have intresting 1-5-0 at home and 9-8.They have 6 draws in last 8 games and that is not normal.They also drawed in last three home games.They are coming into this game after suprisely 3-1 over Manisa in Manisa but i need to say that Manisa had two red cards so this win can not impresed me so mach.Gaziantep wich played strong and great football in last month is coming into this game after teo defeats in a row in league games (1-4 in Istanbul against Fener and 1-2 against Bursa at home in last round).They won 5-0 over Inegolspor in cup but that was training game. Ankaraspor and Gaziantep played 4 games in previously seasons and Gaziantep won just one of them. So this game can probably finish as draw and both side will be happy with that resul.But as i said Ankaraspor have 6 draws in last 8 games.Also they didnt lost any game at home.Gaziantep is strong team and comes after two games wich lost.Best option for me here is to take Gaziantep with +0.5 goal

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 18) Another games for me are opet for all results, expecially Rize-Erciyes where Rize can not be so big favourites as odds show ,but stil need to win that game.This game is no bet for me. Sakarya-Ankaragucu game is also open for any kind of results. Bursaapor - Denizli and Genclerbirligi- Konyaspor games are close to 1x but i can not see any value in that 1.25 or 1.30.It is hard expect that Dezizli or Konya will win in this road games.As i said best options are 1x,expecially in Bursa game coz Bursa next two games play against Besiktas (away) and Trabzon (home). I think that is all from me for turkish first league this week.I will look little on second league now.Good Luck

EventSivasspor - Trabzonspor
SelectionTrabzon to win
Strength10/10
Date19/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceCentrebet @ 2.40 (Back)
ReasoningWell Trabzon is bigest suprise in turkish premier league til now.They have big names as Marcelinho' date= Gokdeziz, Ersen Martin, Yattara and another but they play very poor,actually without any resul.Bigest reason for that is Gokdeniz wich played very poor and without any long tear stability.But finally i watched last night game between Italy and Turkey and saw that few players from Trabzon wich play in national team play good and have big moral.So i will give a chance to Trabzon here to win.
Robijas!!!!!!!!!! How can you mislead people like that man ? Only 2 players were choosen to national team from Trabzonspor .They were Gökdeniz and Hüseyin.And none of them played good. Hüseyin attend the game in 85 th minute !!! Gökdeniz in the 75th minute!!! None of the players had time to re-gain morale or none of them did anything speacial to re-gain morale. Besides, Gökdeniz was the best player of Trabzon in the last weeks. I really cant beleive how can you do a misleading like that ? Please be carefull!!!

Sport

Football (Turkey)

Event

Kayserispor v Vestel Manisaspor

Selection

V.Manisaspor DNB

Strength

10/10

Date

18/11/2006

Bookmaker/Price

SportingBet @ 3.00 (Back)

Reasoning

I will trust Vestel one more time here. They can start winning anytime. They have a better squad here. Kayseri lost teh ability of scoring after losing Gökhan to injury and Vestel can do teh magic any second after losing several weeks in a row. And odds @3.00 for Vestel DNB is too much.

Sport

Football (Turkey)

Event

Sakaryaspor v Ankaragücü

Selection

Sakaryaspor DNB

Strength

10/10

Date

18/11/2006

Bookmaker/Price

SportingBet @ 1.75 (Back)

Reasoning

I think this is a great bet. Ankaragücü will miss important defenders Da Siva, Sedat and the star player Ceyhun will be out because of being banned. This is a very big loss for them. I don’t know how they can win without these players. Sakarya will miss Capuuro and most probbaly Cangele whic are important missings too. Still, Sakarya needs this win much more than Ankaragücü and I beleive in the trainer of Sakarya Niejat Biyediç. After a very tight game, I expect Sakaray to win or at least not to lose where our money will be refunded.

Sport

Football (Turkey)

Event

Antalyaspor v Galatasaray

Selection

Galatasaray

Strength

10/10

Date

18/11/2006

Bookmaker/Price

SportingBet @ 1.80 (Back)

Reasoning

Last week against Trabzon , Antalyaspor played worse than I expected and they may start losing the spirit they have.This is very important. If they lose that, they will have big problems. In a week where Galatasaray's biggest opponnet mmet Beşiktaş, Galatasaray will be extra motivated and they have all the ability to win here. And teh defense is getting better day by day Arda played an amazing game against Italy in international team and this will most probably effect his play in a very good way against Antalya. Also, Hasan Kabze - forward who saved Galatasary last year with several goals is back in form and play very well lately. I am confident that, easy or hard, Galatasary will manage to win.

Sport

Football (Turkey)

Event

Ankaraspor v Gaziantepspor

Selection

Ankaraspor DNB

Strength

10/10

Date

19/11/2006

Bookmaker/Price

SportingBet @ 1.45 (Back)

Reasoning

Pretty sure and safe bet. Ankaraspor is in very good form. They lost only 1 game since the beginning and I really cant see them losing to Gaziantep especially when they are in top form.

Sport

Football (Turkey)

Event

Sivasspor v Trabzonspor

Selection

Trabzonspor DNB

Strength

10/10

Date

19/11/2006

Bookmaker/Price

SportingBet @ 1.66 (Back)

Reasoning

Even Trabzonspor are having bad days, their squad is much more better than Sivasspor.They deserved to win last week against Antalyaspor and can start winning anytime. should be very ambitious to win imo since besides not winning, they did not even score in last 4 weeks. I will trust them again.

Sport

Football (Turkey)

Event

Fenerbahçe v Beşiktaş

Selection

Fenerbahçe

Strength

10/10

Date

19/11/2006

Bookmaker/Price

Interwetten @ 1.80 (Back)

Reasoning

Ok, I admit, this is a derby and anything can happen. But, this Fenerbahçe is too much for Beşiktaş imo. Players they have are too much to control for Beşiktaş. Will Beşiktaş defend Alex or Kezman or Tuncay or Deivid or Appiah or Tümer or even Ümit Özat ? I beleive that Beşiktaş players don’t like Tigana. And even it’s not on purpose, I doubt if Beşiktaş players will be able to give their all in this match, at least mentally. Most of the people expect another suprise from Beşiktaş like they did last year but I dont think it will happen this time. Fener to win for me.

Sport

Football (Turkey)

Event

Bursaspor v Denizlispor

Selection

Draw

Strength

10/10

Date

19/11/2006

Bookmaker/Price

Expekt @ 3.35 (Back)

Reasoning

I dont need to wait the last news for this game. Both teams are in really good mood and both teams are too good to lose at the moment. Bursaspor will miss important defender Egemen and important midfield player Sumulioski. Denizlispor has no important injuries sinc e the long term injuries like Oliviera (M) , Selahattin Kinalı (F), Julio Cesar (M)doesnt effect the team and Denizli is doing great even without them. Bursa won 2 games in a row and its hard to see tham losing at home infront of the fans in the Bursa Atatürk Stadium which is one of the hottest place in Turkey. On the other hand Denizlispor is doing great and they didnt lose in last 5 weeks and I dont see any reason for tehm to lose in Bursa. We should not afraid to bet on draw here. Its one of the three possible results in a game. And under these conditions draw is the most logical and possible outcome here.

Great work guys. Always good to see YAMAN's thoughts. Good to have back buddy.
Thx a lot Godmato and Davidmphill, my friends :) I am very happy and feel very free here. I really like writing and experssing my self in punterslounge. When I feel myself free, I always do a better job. I will never leave here. :cheers

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 18) Kayserispor - Manisaspor Kayserispor consecutively played two matches away and got draws in both of them. I think its good for them because they were hard away games against good teams (ankaraspor and konyaspor). now they are coming home to add a win to those two draws. they are still missing striker gokhan manisaspor were on a downfall losing 4 games consecutively just in the league. They are still 2nd though so its just a matter of motivation for this match. they still have a good squad and a good coach. coach ersun yanal decided to send johanna to the bench because he was unhappy with his performance and also goalkeeper fevzi wont play because of a ban. kayserispor probables- ivankov , ugur, kemal,mendez, johnson, toledo, mehmet topuz, kamber, aydin, m.hanifi, ilhan manisaspor probables- bulent, burak, umit, caner, ugur, holosko, hakan, selcuk, zelenka, nizamettin, rafael I think manisa draw or away chances are more than a kayseri win so the line is wrong. Manisa must leave the situation they are in and this match could be it because i think kayseri will also play open football at home and they are not as strong as last year. pick : manisaspor (+0.5) odds: 1.90 conf: 3/10

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 18) Sakarya - Ankaragucu Sakaryaspor is one of my candidates for relegation. they got good results against good teams but that was just because they closed down good. they are not showing anything special at the games they should win. this is also one of them and i dont know what they will do. they seem ready and motivated after they beat trabzonspor at home. although they lost heavy against galatasaray last week they want to build on home wins like trabzonspor so they expect their great fans again for this match to show them good football. they will be missing cangele and capurro again especially cangele is a very important player martinez, murat duman, gokhan, erdinc, rasim, zafer, hakan,mbayo,ergun, ergin, okan Ankaragucu as you know is on a great streak both on the league and the cup. they are playing very well under the command of their leader ceyhun which is the exact problem here. ceyhun will be missing for this match and I really wonder what they will do without him. he was the creator of almost every goal they scored. If Ceyhun played I would definitely bet on Ankaragucu with dnb but Im not touching this game I wanna see what they will do without ceyhun first serkan, abdurrahman, emre, onur, petkov, aytekin, murat, ali, mustafa ozkan, bebbe, agali no bet

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 18) Genclerbirligi - Konya Hosts are coming from an away win against strugglers erciyes which seems relativly easy nowadays. Almost everyone beat Kayseri Erciyesspor recently so this is not a great achievement. I see Genclerbirligi as an avarage side lacking squad quality. they got impressive results of course but they are not a dominant force. they got quality strikers but im sure konya defense can cope with them. gokhan, erkan, risp, adem, eren, draman, engin (kerem), erhan, mehmet cakir, isaac, okan konyaspor drew at home against kayserispor who are slowly improving to reach the last season success. their ex-captain yasins contract is terminated so the situation is solved. of course it would cause an unrest but i didnt hear anything big. the thing i like about konyaspor the most is the quality of their squad. yordanov, erman, ahmed belal, batista, el saka are all great players and I think this squad could get higher in the league. ozden, batista, omer, el saka, da silva, sedat, mustafa , alex yordanov, erman, ufuk, ahmed belal konya is the better side in my eyes and with a 0.25 handicap i can take them. pick : konyaspor (+0.25) odds: 2.1 (pinnacle) conf: 3/10

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 18) Excellent write-ups Robijas - I think that any run out for a small team player in his national team strip will be a boost to confidence - and you are just as welcome to voice your opinions as anyone else! that said -in the matches just after a national debut a players head can be in the clouds for while!

Sport Football (Turkey)
Event Kocaelispor-Uşakspor
Selection Kocaelispor
Strength 10/10
Date 18/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 1.40 (Back)
Reasoning Kocaelispor's only problem is in their defence line.They can not prevent opponents goals.But they score lots of goals. Uşak is very poor this season.They tend to relegate.only 1 point in their last five match. It is clearly home win i wish!!!

Sport Football (Turkey)
Event Sakarayaspor-Ankaragücü
Selection Under 2,5
Strength 9/10
Date 18/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 1.73 (Back)
Reasoning All the creative players are out of the pitch today.Sakaryaspor's best player Cangele is still out.Sakarya shows nothing without him. Also Ankaragücü misses explosive striker Eder and creative midfielder Ceyhun.These two teams often end game under 2,5.Today i expect another under.Good luck.

Excellent write-ups Robijas - I think that any run out for a small team player in his national team strip will be a boost to confidence - and you are just as welcome to voice your opinions as anyone else! that said -in the matches just after a national debut a players head can be in the clouds for while!
Didnt you like my write-ups Adythom ? :) Anyway, my friend, you are being subjective Adythom. Trabzon is not a small team. And two players whom played 5-10 minutes in a national team can not be shown as a reason to back a team like Robijas did. These players are always choosen to the national team and this was not their first time, so, they are not young players to be effected in a positive way just by getting choosed to national team. Also, Gökdeniz was shown one of the reasons for Trabzonspor's bad going by Robijas. Totally opossite !!! He was the only man who played good in last weeks. Again, not an opinion, wrong info. I have nothing against Robijas and respect his effort and work, but wrong and misleading infos never be welcomed. Saying opinions is always welcomed ofcourse, but, giving a wrong and misleading info is not.

Didnt you like my write-ups Adythom ? :) Anyway, my friend, you are being subjective Adythom. Trabzon is not a small team. And two players whom played 5-10 minutes in a national team can not be shown as a reason to back a team like Robijas did. These players are always choosen to the national team and this was not their first time, so, they are not young players to be effected in a positive way just by getting choosed to national team. Also, Gökdeniz was shown one of the reasons for Trabzonspor's bad going by Robijas. Totally opossite !!! He was the only man who played good in last weeks. Again, not an opinion, wrong info. I have nothing against Robijas and respect his effort and work, but wrong and misleading infos never be welcomed. Saying opinions is always welcomed ofcourse, but, giving a wrong and misleading info is not.
:ok I didn't think you needed any more encouragement YAMAN :tongue2 I agree with the sentiment of your post, of course though I thought the language a little strong -perhaps? anyway keep up the good work mate :clap and of course I appreciate your work here - as much as everyone else! :ok

:ok I didn't think you needed any more encouragement YAMAN :tongue2 I agree with the sentiment of your post, of course though I thought the language a little strong -perhaps? anyway keep up the good work mate :clap and of course I appreciate your work here - as much as everyone else! :ok
:cheers Thx :) I always see that Robijas doing good effort. But, someone who does not know good enough about Turkey can very well be misleaded by that mistake. Anyway, I like it here very much and cheers to Robijas and all :clap

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 18) Fenerbahce - Besiktas (+0.75) Fenerbahce, after changing their system, started getting nice results and scoring goals. Deivid got on form and he started scoring also. They only disappointed last week against Denizlispor away. They didnt even have any goal positions and played terrible. But i dont see that continueing today. Mehmet Aurelio didnt start in the first eleven recently which was a terrible mistake imo from zico. now i saw that he is playing and together with appiah they could close besiktas midfield which seems their only danger. also it is said that although kezman is ready deivid will be in the first eleven and if kezman starts in the first eleven deivid will start as right winger. after all its the system that matters and its good for fener. experienced left back umit ozat is also in the first eleven today which i think is a good decision because of experience. goalkeeper rustu finished the season with injury and volkan has been really out of form which could effect fener in a bad way. probables : volkan, onder, edu, lugano, umit, appiah, aurelio, tumer, tuncay, alex, deivid Besiktas on the other hand is just failing and failing. they are like cursed this season but they didnt miss the championship yet. they still have enough points to keep up with the championship. but my friends who support besiktas have lost faith in the team generally. they just believe their team for this match because they dont lose to fener in kadikoy for a long time. this psychological thing could be very important for besiktas today. bobo and ali gunes wont play because of injury. probables: runje , a.tandogan, i.toraman, g.zan, i.uzulmez, koray, serdar, ricardinho, kleberson, delgado, nobre note : fenerbahce player tumer and besiktas player nobre will play against their ex-teams. they both say they will do their best My prediction for this game is 'series dont last forever'. i think in this game fenerbahce can never catch besiktas like this and they will end the serie of besiktas. pick: fenerbahce (-0.75) odds: 2.02 conf: 5/10

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 18) rizespor - k. erciyesspor (+0.5) I still dont believe rizespor although they got good results. I watched the games against trabzonspor and galatasaray which rizespor both won and they were both due to their luck. especially galatasaray played a on-side match the whole second half and couldnt score. I think they only play good against open-defenses, they lack the quality to be the favourites. probables: zdravkov, yasin, bashir, tolga, victoria, serhat,hasan,tijkuzu, emrah, altan, dia cire Erciyes is a side that I trusted recently but they failed everytime even ATS. I don't think their squad deserve results this bad. they are gonna get a good result soon and im gonna keep backing them especially against a weak opponent like this with this ball. probables: fadhel, omer or mehmet, zafer, djalovic, timucin, mustafa or serge die, fatih, ozgur, cem, ilhan, cenk pick : erciyes (+0.5) odds: 2.08 confidence : 3/10

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 18) Bursaspor - Denizlispor (0.25) Bursaspor is red hot with their new coach engin ipekogl. They seem in great form but I don't know when it will end. they have been struggling at home to make their fans happy just until they trashed manisaspor 4-0. After that result they should be scary to denizlispor. I don't see zafer biryol in the line-up but sinan and burak should do the trick against denizli. Denizlispor is also getting good results which suprise me actually. I think they are not a solid team and their results are mostly dependant. they are not bad away from home actually but now they face bursaspor who has great fans and are on a seriously good form. denizli again will try not to concede and try to do things with Yusuf. They have a hard task here and with this handicap I can gladly take Bursa. Pick : Bursaspor (-0.25) Odds : 1.8 confidence : 5/10

Re: Turkey - Super Ligi (Nov 18) Ankaraspor - Gaziantepspor (0.5) Ankaraspor got their so-long missed three points last week against manisaspor and have been drawing 6 of their last 8 games. They dont lose but they cant win. Which I think will be the same situation here. Ankaraspor are not that great to become such favourites against a strong Gaziantepspor. An Ankaraspor win is not such an easy thing to see this season you can even use martingale system on ankaraspor and get rich believe me ;) . Gaziantepspor lost 2 straight against fener away and bursa at home. they should be unhappy about the bursa game and play more motivated here to earn the points they missed at home. They are a solid defensive team which I think Ankaraspor will have trouble breaking down. And they got good strikers that can score when they get the ball. I also see Diawara in the line-up who is a great forward imo. I think Antep will get at least a point. Pick : Gaziantepspor (+0.5) Odds: 1.82 Conf: 3/10