Uleb Cup Week 3

PBC Lukoil Akademik - Hapoel Migdal Jerusalem The Hapeol is one of the favorites for the Uleb cup, has a team of great level, with players like Austin, Tapiro, Bowens, Slay and in my opinion is of another level regarding the Bulgarians, than regarding the lasts years are a team of a medium level, nothing more. Especially under the basket the team of Jerusalem will be able to make the difference, because the Lukoil is a team with a good package of the small, but decidedly limited under the basket. I don't creed that the Israelis can be worth over 1.70, because like saying before, the Hapoel is a team of a greater value regarding the Bulgarians and therefore I take it with confidence. Hapoel Migdal Jerusalem To Beat PBC Lukoil Akademik 1.85 - Pinnaclesports - 7/10

Re: Uleb Cup Week 3

Eventcrvena zvijezda- real madrid
Selectionaway win
Strength10/10
Date14/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceNordicbet @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningOdds on Real droped fast.Real is better team then zvijezda anyway but in this game zvijezda have a lost of problems.Of of their best players is out.Also they have another missings due injure.Real is complite with full team.After they lost in fisrt game after extra time they will win this game.Zvijezda have 2 wins but here Real is clear favourite

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.