Help Required for New System

Hello Everyone I've come up with a new system which I've back tested over 300 games and it's given an 80% strike rate. I am however having problems back testing the stakes. Hopefully someone can help. The following is an actual example..... I always have 1 LAY and 2 selections to back. What I need to know is how to work out how much the stakes are on the backing selection to cover the loss of the lay (and the other backing selection). IE if I put on £50 on a LAY at 3.0, I know the loss would be £100. The 2 selections to back are 9.0 and 13.0. How much goes on each of these and is there an easy way to work it out ? I know it's not dutching because I dont need to make a profit on the 2 Backing selections, just break even. Any help appreciated....:hope

Re: Help Required for New System Just start by inverting the lay, if you lay 50 @ 3.0 , the loss is 100 , the profit is 50, that is exactly the same as staking 100 @ 1.5 not to win. Then you have 3 back bets, then just dutch the 3 selections and adjust stakes according to where you want break even and where you want profit. To invert the lay bet into a back bet: ( 1 / ( layodds - 1 ) ) +1 Lay 1.42 => back 3.38 ( lay 100 @ 1.42 is the same as back 42 @ 3.38 ) Lay 2.33 => back 1.75 Lay 4.00 => back 1.33

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.