Nba Prop Bet System

^Newbie^

My 2nd try here at the glory hunters forum . Been doing well at nba prop bet so here i am to try out a system . Every week , i'll start off with $30 . I'll throw the whole bank in and I'll bank in once i hit 5 straight winners in a row . All odds would be taken from bodog as that seems to be the only place where they have some decent prop bets on the games . Once a loss has occured , we'll stop for the rest of the week and wait for next week . Bank stands at $30 now . Looking forward to the prop bets in about 13-14 hours time .

Re: Nba Prop Bet System

Finally a bet for the system . Nov 15 LeBron James (CLE) Un. 45½ P+R+A Staked $30 to win $24
Wish you good luck with this. BTW, could you explain the cryptic code for people (like me) that are not familiar. Un. 451/2 I do get, but what the hell is P+R+A? Oh, never mind, it's points + rebounds + A??? (assists?)

Re: Nba Prop Bet System Yeah mate . You got it . P =Points R =Rebounds A = Assists Basically the total of these 3 stats must not exceed 46 for me to have a winning bet . Hope that clears things up .

Wish you good luck with this. BTW, could you explain the cryptic code for people (like me) that are not familiar. Un. 451/2 I do get, but what the hell is P+R+A? Oh, never mind, it's points + rebounds + A??? (assists?)