• 19:00 Betway $5000 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Hendon Mob League
    • 20:00 Betfair Online BAPT Event 2
    • 20:00 Stan James Grand Prix
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 21:00 Betfred MCFC 40th Birthday Freeroll
    • No poker for me today

Re: **Poker Tuesday 14th November**

Gaf - shouldnt we have Bris game as the focus game ?? instead of Hendon Mob game this week
Oops - sorry VoJ, didn't see this when I logged on earlier. Main reason I haven't considered it is because it's restricted - whilst most of us will be there, the theory behind the focus game is that it's "open to all"...... In addition however, I wouldn't change it this close to "kick off"........

Surely its restricted to plers' date=' as is the focus game?[/quote'] Not all PL'rs will necessarily get in (though I'm not aware of anyone who has been refused yet - but that is MCFC's choice) Remember as well, my objective isn't to maximise entrants on a single night - rather it is to maximise appeal accross as many PL'rs as possible over the month ..... in general, freerolls are over represented and the Hendon Mob game fills a bit of a gap.......

Sorry GAF, didnt mean it to sound as if I´m arguing your point. I could just see over twice as many players there as opposed to the Hendon Mob game(which IS restricted IMO). I´ll shut up now :\
No probs mate - welcome the feedback :ok Whilst I won't change it now for tonight, it may well impact future decisions I make :ok For me, I don't view the Hendon Mob game as restricted, because ANYONE can sign up to the Hendon Mob game now and play tonight. The same would not be true of the freeroll.......

Re: **Poker Tuesday 14th November** Don't know why I bother voting in sometimes! Aces cracked again - this time a 6 x BB raise was called with J 8 and every so slowly his straight was formed after calling other hefty raises. Sorry to rant but it makes me feel slightly better. Good luck in the other games people. :ok

Don't know why I bother voting in sometimes! Aces cracked again - this time a 6 x BB raise was called with J 8 and every so slowly his straight was formed after calling other hefty raises. Sorry to rant but it makes me feel slightly better. Good luck in the other games people. :ok
I've just had my 72os cracked by Fenners AA. Some times the best hands just don't win. Thats poker!