Cheltenham 12/11

bowles10

Re: Cheltenham 12/11 started today thinking Detroit City in a double with either Wichita Lineman or Imperial Commander. Can DC give weight around to older horses as a 4yo, that is the big worry. 6/4 may sound a decent price but looking further down the order & Sweet Wake can run up to its best & give DC a fair race. DC has proved it can take the hill. I have looked at some EW shots & CARICCOLA from Hendersons yard stands out @ 14/1 (sp odds). 2nd LTO to Desert Quest (3L defeat which maybe flattered the runner up), that day it was 11L clear of the others at Ascot. If it can battle on up the hill here, then i can see it getting a place at least. likewise, in Wichita linemans race, it looks like a 3 way tie between WL, Imperial C & Paulo Dancer. Further down the list is MISS MITCH whom Robert Alner thinks a lot of. At 25/1, the horse could just surprise today & be the dark horse of this race. my bets therefore are CARRICCIOLA EW @ 14/1 MISS MITCH EW @ 25/1 DETROIT CITY / SWEET WAKE R/FC WICHITA LINEMAN/IMPERIAL COMMANDER R/FC 1st race looks between NATAL & FAIR ALONG, again R/FC for me on those 2. placepot today 1.05 Fair Along/Natal 1.35 According to pete/from dawn to dusk 2.10 Fundalmentalist/it takes time 2.45 Detroit city/carriciola 3.20 Imperial Commander / Miss mitch 3.55 Snap tie 16 bets @ 0.3pts = 4.8pts - changed to 32 bets with extra horse in 2nd race [email protected] = 6.4pts staked

Re: Cheltenham 12/11 Good write up, mate and good luck:hope Here's mine for today:- Paulo Dancer (3.20) – 11/2 with Totalbet

Won 2 egg and spoon races very easily. Highly thought of by its trainer and is a good, quick jumper which may make the difference.

Backbord (1.35) – SP

Progressive in novice company last year. Appreciate step up in trip and definite EW value on its handicap debut And my placepot:- Natal (3)

Pedrobob (2) & Armariver (4)

Cornish Sett (1) & It Takes Time (4)

Detroit City (1)

Paulo Dancer (1)

Battle Cry (3) & Snap Tie (7)

Re: Cheltenham 12/11 Horse: NATAL Course: Cheltenham Time: 1.05 Top course trianerPaul Nicholls saddles Natal,who made an impressive chasing debut at Exeter last month and bids to follow up here.Walsh on board who had a blinder yesterday. Horse: WICHITA LINEMAN Course: Cheltenham Time: 3.20 Won first two bumpers at Newbury but beaten about 12l at Cheltenham and Aintree (only start on a soft surface); clearly not at his best in last-named and put the record straight when returned to Aintree for hurdling debut (2m4f) three weeks ago, jumping well and staying on 7l too good for Nicholls-trained runner-up; will stay and in with big shout again

Re: Cheltenham 12/11

1st race looks between NATAL & FAIR ALONG, again R/FC for me on those 2. placepot today 1.05 Fair Along/Natal 1.35 According to pete/from dawn to dusk 2.10 Fundalmentalist/it takes time 2.45 Detroit city/carriciola 3.20 Imperial Commander / Miss mitch 3.55 Snap tie 16 bets @ 0.3pts = 4.8pts - changed to 32 bets with extra horse in 2nd race [email protected] = 6.4pts staked
nice 1st race for me, r/fc landed the way i wanted it & also 2 lines in the placepot :ok

Re: Cheltenham 12/11

after 2 winning days on the distances bit trickier today under 23L is 2.62 23L-35L is 2.50 with the smaller fields & also a bumper in the last, i am siding with the 23-35L today 10pts 23L to 35L @ 2.50 Hills
:nana about 28L i think, 3 in a row!!! Fri +16.2pts Sat +16.2pts Sun +15pts 47.4pts profit :ok