Betfair $100,000 Added events

GaF

newtabel.JPGFANTASTIC ASIAN HOLIDAY EXPERIENCES TO BE WON Burj Al Arab, Dubai dubai.GIF The winner of Saturday's Online BAPT Main Event (Event 5) will be jetting off a superb five night all-inclusive trip for two to the world famous Burj Al Arab Hotel in Dubai – the World’s only 7* Hotel! Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel soars to a height of 321 metres, dominating the Dubai coastline. At night, it offers an unforgettable sight, surrounded by choreographed colour sculptures of water and fire. This all-suite hotel reflects the finest that the world has to offer. The Ritz, Hong Kong victoria-peak-hong-kongsmal.gif For the 2nd and 3rd place finishers in the Online BAPT Main Event, as well as the winner of Online BAPT Event 3, awaits a 7 night all-inclusive break for two at the Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong. Situated in Central, the territory's most prestigious business and retail address, rooms boast stunning views including the famous Victoria Harbour, the historic Statue Square and the Verdant Peak from just beyond the skyline. It's perfect for guests looking for an exclusive sanctuary in the midst of an exciting cosmopolitan destination. Our lucky winners will also experience a day trip to the Asian gambling Mecca of Macau Nusa Dua, Bali bali2.GIF Last, but by no means least, the winner of Online BAPT Event 4, the runner-up in Event 3, and the 4th and 5th place finishers in the Main will experience with a partner a weeks stay at the magnificent Nusa Dua resort on the paradise island of Bali. As a palace of refined luxury and privileged hospitality, this 5-star diamond property has welcomed Kings and Queens, Presidents and Prime Ministers since its grand opening. For guests who expect the extraordinary to be an imperative, an unforgettable holiday experience awaits. WHAT ELSE CAN YOU WIN? On top of the amazing holidays listed above, we’ve an extensive array of Asian-themed electronics and prizes up for grabs! 2 x Samsung 42†HD ready TVs 4 x Sony Vaio Laptops 8 x Year’s Supply of Asahi Asian Beer 7 x Samsung 17†table top LCD TVs 8 x Sony PSPs 8 x 2GB Apple iPod Nanos PRIZE STRUCTURE FOR EACH EVENT (Remember, these prizes are ADDED to the prize pool on top of the cash) Event 1: 1st: Samsung 42†HD ready TV 2nd-9th: 2Gb Apple iPod Nano 1st-25th: BAPT cap Event 2: 1st: Samsung 42†HD ready TV 2nd-9th: Sony PSP 1st-25th: BAPT cap Event 3: 1st: 7 nights in Hong Kong at the 5* Ritz Carlton hotel and including a day trip to Macau 2nd: 7 nights at Nusa Dua, Bali 3rd-9th: Samsung 17†table top LCD TV with stand 1st-25th: BAPT cap Event 4: 1st: 7 nights in Nusa Dua, Bali 2nd-9th: A year’s supply of Asahi Asian Beer 1st-25th: BAPT cap Main Event: 1st: 5 nights in Dubai at the 7* Burj Al Arab Hotel 2nd-3rd: 7 nights in Hong Kong at the 5* Ritz Carlton hotel plus a day trip to Macau 4th-5th: 7 nights at Nusa Dua, Bali 6th-9th: Sony Vaio Laptop 1st-50th: BAPT card protector and BAPT cap

Re: Betfair $100,000 Added events

one of the 25 for finishing places or was that sarchasim? Unlucky with your comeback in the dream freeroll last night noticed you on next to no chips when I was checking how many left.
:$ Sorry mate I misread your post and the 1st one completely.... I kinda hoped no one would notice it. :$ :$ :$ Yesterday was a pig, yeah. My KK lost to AJ on a JJx flop - I pushed..... :eyes Left me with 70 chips. I've just finished 148th in this, and quite frankly after almost 2 hours of playing on that software is more than enough. As MrM says its awful on enlarged mode, but shockingly bad in (ab)normal mode. :puke

Re: Betfair $100,000 Added events Feckin piss poor software:wall .No wonder it's 15 minute blinds.:wall Kept meself goin hovering around the 7500 mark then eaten into by the blinds so decided to wait for a hand.Got the pocket rockets and slung all-in 5105 ,2 callers 66 v JJ, 6 arrives on the turn and 116th place here i come:cry

Re: Betfair $100,000 Added events Just deleted the heap of crap, I could have probably done fairly well (doubled up early on with 72o catching trips on the flop!!) but I hated the software so much I ended up playing even looser than normal in the hope of getting eliminated quickly!! (Worked though :D)