Jockeys system

This system is similar to Zulus system on the flat that he continued onto the jumps. If the threads are too alike then I will stop but as far as I know it has different criteria and a different selection of jockeys. The jockeys I will be following are T J Murphy when riding for D Pipe (must be David Johnson) AND Henrietta Knight A P Mccoy when riding for J J O Neil (must be J P Mcmanus or Black Jack Ketchum's colours) R Walsh when riding for P Nicholls R Johnson when riding for P Hobbs T J O Brien when riding for P Bowen D England when riding for N A Twiston Davies I will only back these jockeys when riding for their specified trainers. Obviously there will be a lot of selections. The last 3 jockeys will not often be included. The top 3 are the important ones. The thread will normally be updated the night before and as often as I can (work permitting sometimes) I will keep a p/l for each partnership and see how we go.

Re: Jockeys system APOLOGIES. Please ignore and delete this thread as appropriate. Realised some major problems in the criteria and the thread will not be able to run. Had everything covered I thought but a couple of horses have evaded everything I thought out. To keep it fair I will re think the Criteria and start this thread again at a later date. Apologies once again.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.