Nhl: 9-10/11

Tonight I like an NHL game on the West Coast! My pick is the Anaheim Ducks to cover as half goal road favorites at the Vancouver Canucks! Too much info:The streaking Ducks can pass the '84-'85 Edmonton Oilers for most consecutive games without a regulation loss to start the season -Key Stats:Anaheim is unbeaten on the road in five games -Anaheim has won four straight games at Vancouver and the last three overall between the two teams -Ducks GM Brian Burke would like nothing better to beat his old Canucks team on their own home ice -Goalie Matchup expected to be Canucks Roberto Luongo vs Ducks J.S. Giguere(as a Florida Panther last season Luongo lost his only start against Anaheim 1-0 in January. That night the winning Ducks goalie was J.S. Giguere. As a road favorite of half a goal or even on the puck line, Anaheim is 4-1 this season. I like the Anaheim Ducks to win and cover as half goal favorites on the road over the Vancouver Canucks

Nhl: 9-10/11

Friday 10 November 2006
AwayHomebookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
New York Islanders @ Philadelphia Flyers (00:08 GMT)2.051.93101%
Toronto Maple Leafs @ Boston Bruins (00:08 GMT)2.121.85102%
Washington Capitals @ Carolina Hurricanes (00:08 GMT)2.691.58101%
Chicago Blackhawks @ New Jersey Devils (00:38 GMT)3.651.36101%
Columbus Blue Jackets @ St Louis Blues (01:08 GMT)2.161.82102%
Dallas Stars @ Phoenix Coyotes (02:08 GMT)1.542.73102%
Anaheim Mighty Ducks @ Vancouver Canucks (03:08 GMT)1.762.30101%
San Jose Sharks @ Los Angeles Kings (03:38 GMT)1.582.62102%

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.