** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

A-League Round 12 - (Nov 9th - 12th) LIVE DISCUSSION

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: A-League Round 12 - (Nov 9th - 12th) LIVE DISCUSSION

..and I'm still fretting as to whether to bet the remaining money in my account on them... or wait till the premier league :p
Why don't you bet half and keep the other half for the Premier League :clap My wise old grandfather once said to me "When you fret, don't bet!" :loon

I'm watching live on Fox. Melbourne domnating atm but not creating much. Commentators just said something about Allsop being a future socceroo. I could have sworn he is a Kiwi
Not sure myself Oscar... You will have to keep us up to date since you are watching LIVE, but the radio broadcast isn't bad :ok

Re: A-League Round 12 - (Nov 9th - 12th) LIVE DISCUSSION Half-time and it's still 0-0. The game has lacked tempo and intensity, with the Victory dominating possession but aside from the odd play have not shown any great urgrency to move the ball to try and find the hole in the Glory defence. Perth have looked happy to sit back and have not pushed many men forward to assist in any counter attacks. Entertainment wise, it's like watching a replay of Newcastle United playing Charlton.

Re: A-League Round 12 - (Nov 9th - 12th) LIVE DISCUSSION Annoyed really as i expected Melbourne to at least score in the first half. Good effort by Perth to be honest. Melbourne havn't had many shots all season it's just they convert every 4 or 5 shots. I've lost the HT:FT and am hoping for 2 goals from Melbourne in the second half without Perth conceding, that would be a good result for me. :cheers

Re: A-League Round 12 - (Nov 9th - 12th) LIVE DISCUSSION Aside from the Glory/Draw bet I had, the only thing I've got going is Young/Allsop first and last, so lets hope for a repeat of the Newcastle Jets game, where Allsop scored 2 in a Victory 2-0 wiin. Actually, this is just the type of game where this could happen, though it must also be said that the Victory could push forward late and be done on the counter.

hoping for 2 goals from Melbourne in the second half without Perth conceding, that would be a good result for me. :cheers
scratch head 'did I hear u corrrectly'. Me too on the same boat Beejay:hope

Aside from the Glory/Draw bet I had' date=' the only thing I've got going is Young/Allsop first and last, so lets hope for a repeat of the Newcastle Jets game, where Allsop scored 2 in a Victory 2-0 wiin. Actually, this is just the type of game where this could happen, though it must also be said that the Victory could push forward late and be done on the counter.[/quote'] Good Luck Oscar, I am hoping you get the first and last and me and Candy get the 2 goals then :lol