NCAA Football Week 11 (Nov. 7 - Nov. 11)

Sport US College Football
EventToledo at Northern Illinois
SelectionNorthern Illinois over 32.5 points
Strength8/10
Date08/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceOlympic Sports @ 1.87 (Back)
ReasoningSpotlight game at home for Northern Illinois tonight on national TV, but mostly for RB Garrett Wolfe. Wolfe's dreams of getting Heisman this year is pretty much over after 3 consecutive bad weeks for him. But this will be a big game for him as in relation to the draft next year and if he can improve his stock in a nationally televised game. Toledo defensively is not good. They have given up an average of almost 31 PPG this year and have given up over 35 PPG on the road. Northern Illinois is bad defensively as well but they do have a very good offense that averages 28 PPG overall and 36 PPG at home. Last year Northern Illinois put up 35 on Toledo and I'm expecting the same tonight.

Re: NCAA Football Week 11 (Nov. 7 - Nov. 11) Thursday night action: Rutgers ML @+200 or +5.5. This is the biggest college FB game in Jersey in along time. Louisville dispatched of WVU handily but can they get up for back to back big games. Louisville is the better team and are rightfully favored but I feel the emotion of the home crowd will carry Rutgers to victory. The Cardinals aren't the same team on the road and I don't see Rutgers coughing up the ball like the WVU did last week.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.