** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sweden - Brommapojkarna - Häcken [Qualification to Allsvenskan] (9 nov)

09/11/06 18:00 IF BROMMAPOJKARNA - BK HÄCKEN On thursday night the third placed Superettan (2nd league in Sweden) team, Brommapojkarna, play the 12th placed Allsvenskan (1st league in Sweden), Häcken. This is the first of a doublelegged meeting to decide which team is to play in next years Allsvenskan. The second leg will be played 3 days later, on sunday. I see great value in Häckens price at betfair, which currently is 2.36, a more suiting price would be around 2.00 (which is the best price offered by bookies at the moment.) Since I reccon Häcken to have at least 50% chance here for the following reasons:

• Häcken is simply the better team and was predicted a position in the upper half of the table prior to the start of the season, with Swedish world cup player Teddy Lucic in the squad for example. Their president is also willing to spend some money on the team in order for them to become a big club in Sweden which he has already showed by signing players like danish Stig Töfting in the past. The squad has a lot of Allsvenskan experience and many were suprised to find them struggeling early in the season.
  • Brommapojkarna is mostly know for their great youth academy, they have the biggest youth organization in Sweden and that is what they are know for. The first team has never been in focus or played in the Allsvenskan, and it honestly the organization is not really built for Allsvenskan. For example their home stadium is nowhere near the standards for Allsvenskan, which also means that this game will be played on neutral ground in Hammarbys home (Söderstadion.)
  • As I said the game is played on neutral ground, which takes away the home advantage Brommapojkarna should have in the "home fixture".
  • The form of the two teams is completely different, Häcken were only beaten i 1 of their last 7 Allsvenskan games (away to former champions DjurgÃ¥rden.) While Brommapojkarna started to struggel towards the end of the season (recording only 2 wins in their last 6 games.) One should also remember that the quality of Häckens opposition during these games were much greater than the ones Brommapojkarna faced.
  • Häcken played in Allsvenskan last season and usually it is the Allsvenskan team that win the qualification (in the last 10 years the 12th placed Allsvenskan team has only been relgated once.)

Re: Sweden - Brommapojkarna - Häcken [Qualification to Allsvenskan] (9 nov) Agree with you. Iv´e made good money betting against BP lately, and I really don´t se how they can avoid loosing tonight. 2,36 would have been great, but I still se value in 2,00. BPs coach said today that they will be happy with a draw at home, hoping to win away. Thats not what I would like to hear from my coach before a game.

Re: Sweden - Brommapojkarna - Häcken [Qualification to Allsvenskan] (9 nov)

Agree with you. Iv´e made good money betting against BP lately' date=' and I really don´t se how they can avoid loosing tonight. 2,36 would have been great, but I still se value in 2,00. BPs coach said today that they will be happy with a draw at home, hoping to win away. Thats not what I would like to hear from my coach before a game.[/quote']Well 2.32 is still available at betfair, so no real reason to grab 2.00.

I don't understand nothing up there, help pls. ! I managed to figure it up, one more question : do you how much cost the clubs to transfer : Paulinho Guará Olivier Karekezi
...you cant live without.... :lol

I don't understand nothing up there, help pls. ! I managed to figure it up, one more question : do you how much cost the clubs to transfer : Paulinho Guará Olivier Karekezi
Why do you think Timisoara could transfer someone from this league? :)

What makes you thing that i though Timisoara could tranfer someone from this league ? I just needed some info, that's all...
Was just a joke but looks like you didn't taste it! Too bad...:cheers

Re: Sweden - Brommapojkarna - Häcken [Qualification to Allsvenskan] (9 nov) Häcken was awful, could have been 3 or 4 goals for BP. Explanation? I have none, Häcken is the better team, but these things happen, thats what makes it interesting...

I live in Sweden and i can tell you that the quality is very low and you can expect anything to happen.
So underdogs never win in countries with better Football leauges? Thats just no explanation.

So underdogs never win in countries with better Football leauges? Thats just no explanation.
Of course they do but if you look at Swedish football it, happens way more often. Thats a fact. I claim its because of the low quality. Thats my opinion. The teams in this country are very inconsistent.

Of course they do but if you look at Swedish football it' date=' happens way more often. Thats a fact.[/quote'] So you mean that a team with 70% chance of winning the game has a bigger chance of winning it in Sweden rather than elsewhere? No, this is just silly. Perhaps there are no clear games like Chelsea home to Watford, but a team priced at 2.3 will lose equally often in Sweden as anywhere else in the world..

So you mean that a team with 70% chance of winning the game has a bigger chance of winning it in Sweden rather than elsewhere? No, this is just silly. Perhaps there are no clear games like Chelsea home to Watford, but a team priced at 2.3 will lose equally often in Sweden as anywhere else in the world..
I claim that swedish football is very inconsistent and that its hard to predict the winner because of this. SO its harder to predict if a team is 70% favourite to win the match. Thats the whole point... to predict the correct % The more inconsistency-----------> the harder to bet on Easy...:ok

Re: Sweden - Brommapojkarna - Häcken [Qualification to Allsvenskan] (9 nov) "I claim its because of the low quality. Thats my opinion." I don´t agree at all with your opinion. Example: In Finland (Veikkasuliiga) the favourites win more often than in Sweden. Does this mean that Finlands football has higher quality? No.

"I claim its because of the low quality. Thats my opinion." I don´t agree at all with your opinion. Example: In Finland (Veikkasuliiga) the favourites win more often than in Sweden. Does this mean that Finlands football has higher quality? No.
If you dont agree with my opinion then good for you. Its your money youre playing with and not mine but good luck anyway :hope

Re: Sweden - Brommapojkarna - Häcken [Qualification to Allsvenskan] (9 nov) Your opinion is based on wrong facts, don´t see your point, of course I don´t bet with your money. I like betting on Allsvenskan, cause theres plenty of good odds to pick up. But that was not what we discussed. Like I said: In fFinland the favourites win more often, does that make Finnish football better? Theres only one answer: No.

Your opinion is based on wrong facts' date=' don´t see your point, of course I don´t bet with your money. I like betting on Allsvenskan, cause theres plenty of good odds to pick up. But that was not what we discussed. Like I said: In fFinland the favourites win more often, does that make Finnish football better? Theres only one answer: No.[/quote'] OK. I hope you succeed in your quest not to go broke :hope