NBa 7Nov

Don't seem to see a daily thread for this . I'll get things started then . Meanwhile , here are the fixtures . Atlanta @Cavs Phili @ Indiana Seattle @ Miami Golden State @ New orleans Houston @ Memphis Minnesota @ Lakers I'll be back for some bets in a couple of hours time .

Re: NBa 7Nov hmmm , is there something wrong with the line of houston . I was expecting memphis to be the fav here . Turns out the other way round . I know houston have been shooting fairly ok , 43.2% against jazz , 50+ against dallas and 40+ against hornets . Memphis have been worse , shooting 30+ % only . Houston don't impress me with the games they played so far . The game against Dallas was a one-off . Dallas simply didn't bring their A game that night . Away games wise , houston looks awful to me still . Memphis are pretty decent during run ins late in the game . They tied with pistons late on before falling apart . Came back pretty strongly against New York Knicks after erasing a 19-pt deficit , just unforunate to lose that IMO . Did ok against the bobcats though . Memphis playing at home should give rockets something to think about here . If rockets think they're here for an easy game , i think they would be in for a big shock . I see memphis have the potential to create a mini shock here and it comes as no surprise if they win this by double digits . @6.60 for over 10.5 pts win for memphis , its worth a rock solid shot . If memphis can get their tempo up early , this bet could well be a winner . Looks to be the only bet for me for the night unless there are other standout ones later .

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.