Golf - HSBC Champions Event

TIGER WOODS @ 13/8 (general) He has won his last six strokeplay events and totally destroyed a strong field at The Grove on his latest start, he has won three of his five strokeplay events he has played in Asia. The question is, who at the moment can challenge Tiger? JIM FURYK to finish in top 10 @ 1/2 (paddy power) Always thereabouts in tournaments and bang in form finishing 2nd at the Tour Championship. Has a number of top 10 finishes this year and as this isnt the strongest ever field for a tournament I expect him to be thereabnouts at the end, but not finishing in front of Woods!!!! Prices not that great but i'm very confident of two winning bets here!

Re: Golf - HSBC Champions Event After watching The Tour Championship Retief Goosen is back on the ball. We all know how good he can be but has been struggling with form for a while. I think he will contend here. Interesting to see how Woods will play as he hasnt played since Oct 1st. Could be a good time to lay him up. Furyk MUST be a dead cert for a top 10 surely. Gutted Adam Scott isnt there as he was absolutely sensational last weekend. Make no mistake he can challenge Woods at his best when he plays like that. Big statement i know but he really was that good and even when he played a bad shot his recovery was jaw droppingingly good.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.