Turkish Super League 10/12 Nov

Friday 10 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Denizlispor v Fenerbahçe (18:00 GMT)4.753.501.65111%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Saturday 11 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Besiktas v Sivasspor (17:00 GMT)1.354.507.25111%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Sunday 12 November 2006
Ankaragücü v Caykur Rizespor (12:00 GMT)1.903.253.75111%Related markets...Match Result- - -Half-time/Full-timeDraw No BetOver/Under
Erciyesspor v Gençlerbirligi (12:00 GMT)2.603.252.45111%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetOver/Under
Gaziantepspor v Bursaspor (12:00 GMT)1.903.303.65111%Related markets...Match Result- - -Half-time/Full-timeDraw No BetOver/Under
Konyaspor v Kayserispor (12:00 GMT)2.103.253.15111%Related markets...Match Result- - -Half-time/Full-timeDraw No BetOver/Under
Vestel Manisaspor v Ankaraspor (12:00 GMT)1.803.304.10111%Related markets...Match Result- - -Half-time/Full-timeDraw No BetOver/Under
Trabzonspor v Antalyaspor (14:00 GMT)1.503.606.25111%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Galatasaray v Sakaryaspor (17:00 GMT)1.304.509.00111%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals

Re: Turkish Super League 10/12 Nov Denizlispor v Fenerbahçe I know its to earlier to predickt. But i'm sure this is the banker of the week.Remember last year Fenerbahçe lost here in Denizli the Championship,this game will be the revenge for him,we can see that from the cup game squad with Sivasspor. Zico leave many stars in Istanbul for this game. Aziz Yıldırım president from Fenerbahçe want from the players just taken the revenge from Denizli. I have many selection for this game ; 1-Away win. 2-HT/FT Fenerbahçe 3-Over 2.5 goal 4-Fenerbahçe -1

Re: Turkish Super League 10/12 Nov

EventTrabzonspor - Antalyaspor
Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date12/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceStan James @ 1.57 (Back)
ReasoningTrabzon finally played great yesterday against Eskisehirspor in cup game and won 5-2.This win is very important for Trabzon coz they played very bad in previously weeks. Now with this win i think that form of trabzonspor will be returned and they will start to win i n league too.Antalyaspor lost last three meetings in Trabzon and didnt score any goal.It seems that they are not so loved and respected in Trabzon.Hard or not i think that Trabzon will win this game.

EventTrabzonspor-Antaylaspor
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength7/10
Date12/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningAntalyaspor scored in 6 of last 8 away games.Trabzon need to win here but it will not be so easy game but i think that will succes.I expect nice football here and home win for Trabzon.Antalya lost last three meetings in Trabzon (two times 0-2 and one time 0-4).I think that will show better performance this time and score a goal at least.Next game at home Trabzon will play against Fenerbahce so here must win this game. Ipredict home win and over 2.5 goals here

Re: Turkish Super League 10/12 Nov 2006-11-12 Vestel Manisaspor - Ankaraspor I will keep on backing Vestel. Besides luck and all there is also reality in football. With the players Vestel have, 3 weeks of downtrend should stop somewhere. I beleive in this team and I tink that lack of experince is their only problem. I beleive the loss in Bursa was the last point of downternd and I expect a reaction from Vestel this week. Solid bet for me. Pick: H, Odds: 1.85, Stake: 8, Bookmaker: Interwetten 2006-11-12 Konyaspor - Kayserispor I don’t see any of the teams attacking like crazy and even I favor Konya slightly, since the table speaks for it self I fancy under here. Konya is more relaxed after the results they had. Kayseri isnt as good as last year or as the beginning of the year.Thye lost their bets striker, last year's top-goal scorer Gökhan because of an injury. Konya only managed to score 6 in 6 games and conceded 4. After thinking that Konya wont attack like mad, I see this as under 2.5 goals. Pick: 2.5, Odds: 1.70, Stake: 6, Bookmaker: Sportingbet

EventBesiktas JK - Sivasspor
Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date11/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 1.33 (Back)
ReasoningBesiktas is 3th with 21 point and Sivas is on the 17th position with just 12 points in 12 games wich played. Besiktas have 4-1-1 at home.They lost against Trabzon and drawed against Sakarya in last home league game.After that lost in Romania against Dinamo in cup uefa and drawed again in Antalya with Antalyaspor 4-4. After that bad results i expect that Besiktas will find way to win at Inonu stadium

EventBesiktas JK - Sivasspor
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date11/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceExpekt @ 1.68 (Back)
ReasoningApr 23, 2006 Besiktas Sivasspor 0 - 1 Nov 26, 2005 Sivasspor Besiktas 1 - 3 As you can see Besiktas lost at Inonu stadium against Sivas and that was big suprise.Last home game at Inonu stadium Besiktas drawed 0-0 against Sakaryaspor,another ex-second league team.There is no place for suprise again.Besiktas is 3th with 21 points and have two draws in last two league game. After that poor performance i think that Besiktas will send Sivas home with few goals in their net.

EventDenizlispor-Fenerbahce
Selectionaway win
Strength10/10
Date10/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 1.67 (Back)
ReasoningIt is payback time.Fenerbahce last season lost title in last game in Denizli when result was 1-1.If Fener won if that game Denizli should play in second league now and Fener should be a champion of Turkey. This time poor Denizlispor will not have so mach luck.Fener will be very motivated to beat them at home and looking for performance from this two teams in last days i can say that Fener will take very easy all points here

EventDenizlispor-Fenerbahce
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date10/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.72 (Back)
ReasoningDenizli cored in all last 4 home games.They scored one goal to Galatasaray and Antalya and two goals to Rize and Erciyesspor.They cach the form.Denizlispor also scored minimum one goal in all last 7 games wich played. On the another side Fenerbahce is goal machine in last seasons in turkish premier league.At the same time Fener is too strong for Denizli.So i predict here away win but Denizlispor will probably find the way to score again against Fener.But finally i predich high away win.Posible results 2-1 or 3-1 for Fenerbahce

Re: Turkish Super League 10/12 Nov Denizlispor - Fenerbahce (-1) Denizlispor is getting good results but I don't think they are much of a good team. They depend on Yusuf's performance and if Yusuf gets locked down they can't show much of a football. They have injured strikers of some importance (selahattin,oliviera) but they haven't been playing for at least two-three matches and Selahattin won't be playing till the end of the half-season. Their defense is not superior or smt. I think Fenerbahce are in top of their form for this season. Zico's new system shows great football for fener fans. They beat Sivas by 4 with their reserve team. Kezman is ready to play but there have been arguements between him and zico about his place in the first eleven. Kezman wants to be in starting eleven but Zico says I don't wanna modify the team that has been getting great results. Either way it will be a win-win situation for fener I think. Also this match has a famous history maybe you guys know it. Last season fener played here to win the season but Denizlispor blocked them and Galatasaray became the champions (I was at Galatasaray stadium and it was a great night when Denizlispor scored, you can see it at youtube =) ). So fener fans are players are so motivated for this revenge. They plan on trashing Denizlispor. I think the only thing that is against this bet is Denizli being at home which is actually not a "hell" or smt. So I think Fener will at least win and there is high probability with this motivation Fener could trash them. Pick : Fenerbahce Odds : 1.91 (pointbet) confidence : 7/10

Re: Turkish Super League 10/12 Nov Konyaspor - Kayserispor PICK: Konyaspor 2.15@ Centrebet Stake:8/10 Two equal teams with similar ambitions and quality.Konya is doing well,especially at home ground,on thursday they won Vestel Manisa in Cup game.Home advantage will be crucial for this game - HW!

Tip Detail
SportFootball (Turkey)
EventDenizlispor-Fenerbahçe
SelectionFenerbahçe
Strength10/10
Date10/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSportingodds @ 1.65 (Back)
ReasoningGood odds for Fenerbahçe....Differs from 1.50 to 1.65 still...Just because bookmarkers think the possibility for the same surprise that Fenerbahçe lost the championship there last year....And good and unexpected results by the home team..But different conditions now..First Denizli is not playing its last match to stay in the leaugue! But seen some of its matches..they got the results mostly due to rivals bad performances...Antalya lost many changes and they hardly got the draw...Poor Sivasspor couldn't manage to stop basic COUNTERer attac-king style as they desperatly looking for a win... FEnerbahçe will look for the payback of the last year...they are in form..Experienced Rüştü is expected as goalkeeper and if they can stop ex-Fenerbahçe middlefielder yusuf (will be extra motivated of course) they can get an easy victory...Denizli can not count on home support cos, will be considerable amount of away fans and Denizli's fans are not one of the types that give extra motivation to the team, as seen in better away performance in the chart.... Good odds not to be misssed

Re: Turkish Super League 10/12 Nov Besiktas - Sivasspor Besiktas is struggling again this season. Especially the last match they conceded 4 goals from Antalyaspor which is a complete disaster. There is one important thing for this match. Besiktas coach Tigana was given a vote of confidence by the board. I think that could have positive effects both on him and the team. It's also said that the atmosphere in the team is better now. This match is a great opportunity to make a nice win. Sivasspor is without a real coach for now and last match they conceded 4 goals at home from fenerbahce (b). Of course they are dangerous on countre-attacks with balili but I don't think Sivas will get anything here. I'm really not sure about the handicap so no bet for me.

Re: Turkish Super League 10/12 Nov Ankaragücü - Rizespor Ankaragücü is "ceyhun and his friends". They are playing good football with the commanding captain and of course great coach hikmet karaman. They are on a great winning streak which includes both league and cup games. There are no bad news for them and again they are motivated to win this game. Rizespor is a weird side. They beat both Trabzon and Galatasaray to lose later to Buca???!. I guess this might be because of their playing style. They are making hard defense. In Galatasaray match, Galatasaray attacked the whole second half but they didn't concede. It was just a one way match after rize got 2-0 ahead. They don't play their game mostly. They try to stop the opponent and get on countre-attacks with Altan's creativity. He is a great player actually for open defenses. They wanna bounce back from terrible bucaspor cup defeat which probably led them out of the cup groups. Ankaragücü beat them once in the cup 2-1 and I think they can beat them again but the line is correct.

Re: Turkish Super League 10/12 Nov Gaziantepspor - Bursaspor (0.5) (1.88) Gaziantep is a quality side. They lost to Fenerbahce last week just because the players acted a little selfish in front of goal in first half. At home they also play good balanced football. De Nigris and Erdal are very capable of scoring goals. They boosted self-confidence in front of goal by scoring 5 against inegölspor midweek in the cup. I didn't s Bursaspor also has a very nice squad. Their first game after the coach change they hammered Manisaspor 4-0. This should really boost their self-confidence. They have players who like to play against open defenses like sinan kaloglu, burak akdis and zafer biryol. Also a creative midfielder Fresineanu also scoring from free-kicks a little. With that confidence I think they are going for at least a point. They also didn't play a cup game and have been preparing for this match for a whole week. I think Bursaspor is in a good mood for this match and they can get at least one point 3/10

Re: Turkish Super League 10/12 Nov V.Manisa - Ankaraspor V. Manisa after a really great start, started falling down. After Fener game they started their fall and last week it reached it's climax losing 4-0 to Bursaspor. But they still have the same coach and the same quality players they had at the start. Ankaraspor just keeps drawing and drawing no matter who and where they play. Especially this match, I think they are going for a draw although they are already drawing all their games =). So they can defend like hell to stop manisa and then Jaba could break them to win 0-1, maybe they can't score and it can end 0-0 or Manisa can score a great goal with rafael then to score one more against an open ankara defense. no bet for me.

Re: Turkish Super League 10/12 Nov Erciyesspor - Genclerbirligi (DNB) (1.94) I will keep picking Erciyes at home until they win =). I think they have a decent squad but I can't understand why they fail everytime. I didn't see Lazarov on the starting line up but Cenk is a experienced classy striker for Erciyes and Djalovic is also able to score goals to do the job. Genclerbirligi is coming to this match after two tiring Ankara derbies. They lost both in the league and in the cup at home ( same stadium but fan advantage was on gencler although they don't have much fans). They also lost their morale I guess so it can effect them today. Motivation is high for erciyes and I think they can get their 3 points today. 3/10

Re: Turkish Super League 10/12 Nov Konyaspor - Kayserispor (0.25) (1.95) Konyaspor has a good squad playing good at home and they can beat anyone. They lost striker Eder very unluckily midweek against Manisa who they beat 1-0 in the cup. But Ufuk is also a decent striker he has been scoring recently. Kayserispor is again missing important striker gökhan ünal. He was the architect of last season's kayseri being the topgoalscorer. Without him Kayseri will have a hard time scoring but they are on a good form recently. so is konyaspor I think this game could be close but I don't think Kayseri will win this game. So I pick Konyaspor 3/10

Re: Turkish Super League 10/12 Nov Trabzonspor - Antalyaspor (1) Sorry I don't have time for this match. But Trabzonspor has been losing 3 games in a row so for this match they are very motivated. They scored 5 against eskisehir in the cup so they boosted themselves in front of goal. I'm sure they will win to start the uptrend and they can do it by two if they can score. 1.93 5/10