** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Turkish Cup 7/9 Nov

Tuesday 7 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Sivasspor v Fenerbahçe (18:00 GMT)5.003.751.62109%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal GoalsTotal Goals 1st Half
Wednesday 8 November 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
Caykur Rizespor v Bucaspor (12:00 GMT)1.305.0010.00107%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Gaziantepspor v Inegolspor (12:00 GMT)1.156.5013.00111%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Gençlerbirligi v Ankaragücü (12:00 GMT)2.453.302.87106%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Kayserispor v Erciyesspor (12:00 GMT)1.663.605.00108%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreDraw No BetHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultOver/Under
Trabzonspor v Eskisehirspor (14:00 GMT)1.206.0012.00109%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Karşıyaka v Galatasaray (18:00 GMT)10.505.001.25110%Related markets...Match ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreAway Team First Goal TimeAway Team To ScoreDraw No BetFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Correct ScoreHalf-time ResultHandicap ResultHome Team First Goal TimeLast Goal TimeLast Team to ScoreOver/UnderSecond Goal TimeTeams To ScoreTotal Goals
Thursday 9 November 2006
Konyaspor v Vestel Manisaspor (18:00 GMT)2.303.403.05106%

Re: Turkish Cup 7/9 Nov Fenerbahçe Squad : Volkan, Ümit, Yozgatlı, Aurelio, Kerim, Can, Önder, Serdar, Semih, Deniz, Kemal, Olcan, Deivid, Mehmet Kutay Şenyıl, Umut Güzelses, Osman Kürşat Duman, Alper Balaban How i say Fenerbahçe will play with young players in Sivas.

Re: Turkish Cup 7/9 Nov Fenerbache was short handed in their last game vs Gaziantepspor, a much better opponent and still managed to win 4-1. Sivasspor will be hard pressed to score a goal as they are one of the weakest scoring teams in the league. In sivasspors last 6 home games, thay have a record of 1-1-4 and have been outscored by an average of 1.8 to .8. Meanwhile Fenerbache has a decent road record of 3-2-1 and have outscored road opponents by an average of 1.7 - 1.2. I do not see Sivasspor scoring in this game and I feel Fenerbache has too much talent despite the injuries to win 1-0 or 2-0. Fenerbache @ 1.60

Re: Turkish Cup 7/9 Nov

Fenerbache was short handed in their last game vs Gaziantepspor, a much better opponent and still managed to win 4-1. Sivasspor will be hard pressed to score a goal as they are one of the weakest scoring teams in the league. In sivasspors last 6 home games, thay have a record of 1-1-4 and have been outscored by an average of 1.8 to .8. Meanwhile Fenerbache has a decent road record of 3-2-1 and have outscored road opponents by an average of 1.7 - 1.2. I do not see Sivasspor scoring in this game and I feel Fenerbache has too much talent despite the injuries to win 1-0 or 2-0. Fenerbache @ 1.60
good call!!!i founnd this game too much of a uncertainty with it being a cup game but good tip

Re: Turkish Cup 7/9 Nov This turkish Fortis cup is playing in group phase since last year.In the season 2004/2005 cup winner is Galatasaray wich won 5-1 over Fenerbahce in Final.Last season cup winner is Besiktas wich won over Fernebahce in final with result 3-2. For me this season Fenerbahce will win this cup after 20 or more years.They already won 2-0 over Gaziantep and 4-0 over Sivas yesterday and clearly showed that this cup is very important for them.Here are groups and played games and point numers: GROUP 1 : Fenerbahce 2 6 points Istanbul BB 1 1 Inegolspor 1 1 Gaziantep 1 0 Sivasspor 1 0 GROUP 2 : Galatasaray 1 3 Karsiyaka 1 1 Erciyes 1 1 Bursaspor 1 0 Kayserispor 0 0 GROUP 3 : Vestel Manisaspor 1 1 Trabzonspor 1 1 Eskisehirspor 1 1 Ankaraspor 1 1 Konyaspor 0 0 GROUP 4 : Besiktas 1 3 Ankaragucu 1 3 Rizespor 1 0 Bucaspor 1 0 Genclerbirligi 0 0

EventGaziantepspor - Inegolspor
Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date08/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.21 (Back)
ReasoningWhat to say here? Class diference is too big to make any analys.Gaziantep lost in Istanbul in first round against Fenerbahce 0-2.inegolspor drawed at home against 2nd league team istanbul BB.Gaziantep is stronger team and Walter Zenga god prepared team for this cup game.I expect easy home win here
EventGaziantepspor - Inegolspor
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date08/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.57 (Back)
ReasoningGaziantepspor is able to win here with big handicap.They will play at own stadium.they have strong team and their coach walter zenga said that this cup is important for them.Gaziantepspor have 4-2-0 and 9-4 in home games in first league.I can not see that inegolspor can make suprise here.I predict 2-1 or 3-1 for Gaziantepspor

EventGençlerbirligi SK - Ankaragücü
Selectiondouble chance: Genclerbirligi to win or draw
Strength10/10
Date08/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 1.35 (Back)
ReasoningGenclerbirligi and Ankaragucu play in turkish group in city derby in ANkara.They also played in last round in turkish league and Ankaragucu won 2-1 and that was big suprise.This time i think that it is very small chance that ankaragucu can win again.
EventGençlerbirligi SK - Ankaragücü
Selection0:0 home win (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date08/11/2006
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningIn this derby city in Ankara i think that Genclerbirligi is closer side to take all points then Ankaragucu.They played in last round of turkish league and Ankaragucu won 2-1. Genclerbirligi is more stronger team and i dont think that will lose again.Ankaragucu have 3 points in this group where are Besiktas, rizespor and Buca.I think that Genclerbirligi will take all points here

EventKayserispor - Kayseri Erciyespor
Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date08/11/2006
Bookmaker/Price>Bet365 @ 1.67 (Back)
ReasoningIn Kaysery city derby traditionally stronger Kayserispor play against Kayseri Erciyesspor.Kayserispor is on the 5th place in turkish premier league and Erciyes is last on the 18th place. In last 7 meetings Kayserispor have 4 wins and Erciyes succesed to win just one time.I prefer stronger "home" side to win here coz they wll play first game in this group and Erciyes have one point drawing with Karsiyaka

EventKayserispor-Erciyesspor
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date08/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.70 (Back)
ReasoningThis is city derby between Kayseri and Erciyes.In last 7 derby there was a 5 time over 2.5 goals.This is cup game and i expect again a big number of goals here.

Eventcaykur rizespor-bucaspor
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date08/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.55 (Back)
ReasoningRize won last two games in league against trabzon (1-0 away) and Galatasaray (2-1 home). it seems that they finally started to play great.Buca lost 1-5 in first game against besiktas.I expect a high home win here

Eventtrabzonspor-eskisehirspor
Selectionover 2.5 goals
Strength10/10
Date08/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceGamebookers @ 1.55 (Back)
ReasoningTrabzon will win this game and i expect that it will be with over 2.5 goals.Eskisehir is to small club to make suprise again in Trabzon.Trabzon must win this game coz they have big ambitions in cup and showed that already in first game against Manisa when drawed 1-1

Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date08/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 1.22 (Back)
ReasoningThis is baker of the day.Trabzon after a lot of bad results must win this game against Eskisehirspor wich play in second league.Eskisehir lost in Samsun in last game so there is a small chance that can make suprise against Trabzon if could not against Samsun.This will be very easy home win

Selectionhome win
Strength10/10
Date08/11/2006
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 1.22 (Back)
ReasoningThis is baker of the day.Trabzon after a lot of bad results must win this game against Eskisehirspor wich play in second league.Eskisehir lost in Samsun in last game so there is a small chance that can make suprise against Trabzon if could not against Samsun.This will be very easy home win
By more than a goal do you think? Asian handicap would make it a more attractive proposition:)

This has certaintly been an interesting affair:
flash.gif 44'Trabzonspor2 - 2Eskisehirspor
Congratulations on the overs.....
3'[0 - 1]I. Topcu goal.gif
36'[1 - 1]U. Bulut goal.gif
38'[2 - 1]F. Sungur goal.gif
39'[2 - 2]M. Al goal.gif
At 3-2 now, you reckon Trabzon can get another for my asian handicap? The final part should be two bankers in Hadjuk and Grazeb in Croatia so the hard part will be over:hope Still, I suppose at least 3-2 wouldn't be a complete losing bet.

I am very surprised that Eskisehirspor scored even a single goal' date=' I mean they are total crap.......[/quote'] Yeah but I made the mistake of including Trabzon on a treble before and they lost at home to a heavily unfancied side so I kind of get the impression Trabzon aren't that good?! Still, Dinamo & Hadjuk are 1-0 up so surprisingly enough this is going to plan for once:D Will make up a loss for yesterday and add some more on the top so I really need this one:hope