Windsor 04/11

Re: Windsor 04/11 15.40 this may help Spotted when winning 1m3f135yds (3yo)(0-85) handicap, Windsor, 11th July 2005, Good to firm. Scriptwriter comes from a stable generally enduring a rather lacklustre period and the fact he was able to win so authoritatively bodes well for the future. He is very much on the upgrade and he may well be capable of progressing into the Group races. He can win another decent handicap before doing so and he will stay further. He overcame a 452-day absence to win at York in October 2006 and he can go again in a higher grade. gl to all punters today

Re: Windsor 04/11 Cheers Bowles no pressure then;) out of all of them this 1 caught my eye the most. Horse: Rampallion Course: WINDSOR Time: 4.10 Unbeaten in two starts, latest on debut for Godolphin after nearly a year off; form ties in well with some fair yardsticks at this level and every chance of stepping up again off 5lb higher mark Ahearn takes the ride.

Re: Windsor 04/11 Fancy Ted Durcans in the 1.55 out of the 3 need a bit of cut in the ground which it will get today, but Im just wary at the mo with BinSuroor throwing a lot out now, maybe hes just giving them a run out to blow the cobwebs away, likewise in the 3.05 now that Quito is a NR I personnaly have a soft spot for Scriptwriter also, an absolute machine. CD winner and the 6lb shouldn't make much difference to him in the 3.40. I might just shove all 4 in a L15

Re: Windsor 04/11

Fancy Ted Durcans in the 1.55 out of the 3 need a bit of cut in the ground which it will get today, but Im just wary at the mo with BinSuroor throwing a lot out now, maybe hes just giving them a run out to blow the cobwebs away,
GL Carl. Hope the 4 come in for you:ok I make Abhisheka the best bet at Windsor today. Won 3 out of 4 this season quite comfortably, with only blemish coming at York (a track where many horses fail to produce their best). Stepping up in class today but this horse should cope with that no problem, especially being a CD winner. Only slight doubt is, as Carl says, Bin Suroor is sending a lot of horses today, which is unusual. Take the 15/8 with Sporting Odds. I expect this to go off at 6/4 max.

Re: Windsor 04/11 One that has lots in his favour today having won the race last year is presto Shinko. 3 of his 9 wins have come on ground softer than good so that wont be a problem. As well as being a C&D winner, his overall record at this track is good. His win rate has slowed since last year, when it was nearly 50%, but he ran a good race last time to suggest he is running into some kind of form to hopefully peak for this as he did last year.. Definitely worth an each way bet at the prices in a 10 runner field, even accounting for the fact he is giving weight away.