PL - At The Races - Best forum EVER, sound off!

Been a while since we had one of these.... :nana!!!Sound off if you love The Punters Lounge - At The Races!!!!:nana Over the last 2 DAYS and in the banker thread alone we've had 13 Wins from 20 selections!!!!! Of the Bankers Punters Lounge Rating Top 5 Picks we've had 8 WINS from 10 selections, netting a massive 86.50 pts PROFIT at 10pt level stakes, again in the last 2 days only! I ask you, where else can you find such figures???? Surely I can't find anywhere else even in the same league!!! I love the PL At The Races, and you guys are what make it happen so SOUND OFF (post a reply)if you love PL -ATR too!!!! Tell us about your recent successes and stories!!!

Re: PL - At The Races - Best forum EVER, sound off! It all makes great reading, shame the boss doesn't stick his head round the door more often;) I bet he thinks we just sit round playing cards all day.:lol Absolute awesome stuff from all you guys and the best thing is it WILL get better. :nana:nana

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.