Wallabies European Tour

Wallabies European Tour  

1. 1.

Re: Wallabies European Tour the wallabies line up for the match against Ireland this weekend: Qantas Wallabies Al Baxter, Brendan Cannon, Guy Shepherdson, Nathan Sharpe, Mark Chisholm, Rocky Elsom, Phil Waugh (vc), Wycliff Palu; Matt Giteau, Stephen Larkham (vc), Mark Gerrard, Stirling Mortlock ©, Lote Tuqiri, Clyde Rathbone, Chris Latham (vc) Reserves: Tai McIsaac, Benn Robinson, Al Campbell, George Smith, Josh Valentine, Mat Rogers, Scott Staniforth

Re: Wallabies European Tour Ireland A (17) v Australia A (24) the wobblies take this one, a sign of the game to come maybe ??.....i have a sneaking feeling Aussie could steal this one and at $2.60 on betfair at the mo , i'm going to have a small go of 4 pts on the aussies....they will proberly turn around and screw me again by losing....but i just won huge on the horses :tongue2 ..so i can afford to take a small loss and have a go at backing them for this one. cmon you stinking aussies!:hope

Re: Wallabies European Tour

good luck mike:hope I think the aussies are god value for the win but cannon is out fo rthe match with a neck injury:D
Cheers brother!!....yeah, he is out, but im hoping that potent aussie backline will fire whenever they get the ball....theres a good line up there and they are bound to pull one out on this tour sooner or later and i'm hoping this will be it.

Never normally touch margins but I've had "Ireland 1-12" echoing through my head all week ..
Mr F that is big possibility of coming up:loon I see this one being close & it coulgo either way IMO :loon I fancy either team too win by under 12 pts:ok good luck with that:hope

Re: Wallabies European Tour the weekend Australia takes on the Jocks IMO Australia will get their second win of the tour this weekend with a victory over the tight wad haggis eating jocks.... I also see this match being a one sided affair. Australia have been disappointing on this tour with the one win over Italy so far which was by no means convincing. The Wallabies were outclassed last weekend against the Irish who were too superior against a wallabies team who is entering a rebuilding stage. The Australian players will not wont to finsh the tour with a loss as alot of them are playing for spots in next years RWC. Value bet of the week Australia to win head to head over the Jocks @$1.38 with centrebet. Strength 10/10 wager : Huge

the weekend Australia takes on the Jocks IMO Australia will get their second win of the tour this weekend with a victory over the tight wad haggis eating jocks.... I also see this match being a one sided affair. Australia have been disappointing on this tour with the one win over Italy so far which was by no means convincing. The Wallabies were outclassed last weekend against the Irish who were too superior against a wallabies team who is entering a rebuilding stage. The Australian players will not wont to finsh the tour with a loss as alot of them are playing for spots in next years RWC. Value bet of the week Australia to win head to head over the Jocks @$1.38 with centrebet. Strength 10/10 wager : Huge
Ummmm ... This is the current Wallabies you're talking about ..? I wouldn't take $1.38 for them to beat the Coonabarabran cockatoos let alone an international opponent .. Look they may win but take them at 1-12 or something to juice up the price a bit .. They're simply not in any sort of form to justify $1.38 .. Good luck though .. ;)

Ummmm ... This is the current Wallabies you're talking about ..? I wouldn't take $1.38 for them to beat the Coonabarabran cockatoos let alone an international opponent .. Look they may win but take them at 1-12 or something to juice up the price a bit .. They're simply not in any sort of form to justify $1.38 .. Good luck though .. ;)
thanks Mr F the jocks are by far the worst team in Europe & the wallabies will crush them:ok good luck to all who are betting on tonights matches:hope