Exeter 31/10

Re: Exeter 31/10 2.10 Between ORNAIS & AMMUNITION, will side with the Nicholls / Walsh partnership here & go for ORNAIS to win what looks like an ordinary race. I tipped up OUMEYADE Last time at kempton but it was pulled up just when the juice was turned on & i wouldnt be surprised to see McCoy get it into a place. Its trainer Henrietta Knight does very well here. Selection ORNAIS alt Ammunition & Oumeyade 2.40 Mrs Knight runs both IMPEK & RACING DEMON & how fitting it would be for Jim Lewis to win here in the race his beloved Best Mate tragically died in. Unfortunately, CHILLING PLACE may get up to spoil the party. Selection CHILLING PLACE alt Impek 3.10 DENMAN one of the stars of last season has a difficult task on its hands in its first novice chase. Both KAWINGO & PENZANCE could give it plenty to do. At odds on, i would touch it with those 2 in this race. Selection PENZANCE alt KAWINGO

Re: Exeter 31/10

3.10 DENMAN one of the stars of last season has a difficult task on its hands in its first novice chase. Both KAWINGO & PENZANCE could give it plenty to do. At odds on, i would touch it with those 2 in this race. Selection PENZANCE alt KAWINGO
Yeah didnt Nicholls say something about he trip etc... ang on here it is http://www.sportinglife.com/racing/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=racing/06/10/30/RACING_Denman.html If it is odds on then it might just pay to swerve this race and just watch from a fans point of view.

Re: Exeter 31/10 definitely a watching brief Carl if you like your jocks, these 2 are worth following at the course Robert Walford

31 Oct 2006 1:40 Melba Toast at EXETER(Overnight), williamhill.co.uk "National Hunt" Novices´ Hurdle
31 Oct 2006 3:40 Twisted Logic at EXETER(Overnight), williamhillradio.com Handicap Chase
31 Oct 2006 4:10 Manawanui at EXETER(Overnight), williamhillpoker.com Handicap Hurdle
Richard Young
31 Oct 2006 4:10 Mistified at EXETER(Overnight), williamhillpoker.com Handicap Hurdle

Re: Exeter 31/10 mmmm Interesting.

Racing Demon against Impek in the same race. "They are both very well," reported Knight yesterday. "It's not ideal running them both in the same race but such is the way in which the programme book is framed, there is no other alternative. "Racing Demon has won there while Impek has never been to Exeter before and he might love it. Impek goes on any ground and Racing Demon probably goes on most. "The distance being as it is, had it been softer it might possibly have slowed the faster, lower weights down a bit and suited us better. We are looking forward to getting them out. They need a run." Champion jockey Tony McCoy, fresh from more success on board Charlie Egerton's Toemac at Plumpton yesterday, is riding with as much passion as zest as ever since his return from injury last month and will be doing everything in his power to ensure a winning outcome for Lewis. But in what promises to be an informative affair it could be that Impek et al have to give way to Racing Demon (2.40), who has a 100% winning record from his four runs at Exeter.

Re: Exeter 31/10 After the slightly disappointing run of I’m Busy at Worcester recently, it would appear that her connections are flying a little too high by taking on today’s opposition. The main protagonists, Beau Michael and Giveusaclue have already recorded victories , albeit in small bumper races and there are a smattering of other likely types lurking . However Howie continues to be impressed with the work of I’m Busy and is hopeful of sneaking a place at a large price. I would add, this is not one I’m going to be punting.

Of much more interest is the stable runner on Wednesday.

It looks like the money is coming for I'm Busy. The fancy early prices in the range 66/1 to 50/1 have all gone and she is now trading as low as 20/1 in places. Interesting to see if the support continues.
Finshed 4th.....hard luck for those on at e/w.

Re: Exeter 31/10 interesting race Spotted when winning 2m1f110yds (5yo+) novice chase, Exeter, 1st November 2005, Good to soft. Racing Demon made a very satisfactory chasing debut. He finished a most unlucky second in the Sun Alliance Hurdle last term as he was caught close home having gone eight clear round the bend. He looks to have a bright future over fences and he absolutely cruised in here. He will find this trip not far off his ideal but it appears that on a sound surface that he will stay around two and a half miles He is a high class chaser in the making. He bolted up at Exeter over 2m1f at Exeter in February and he remains sure to take high rank amongst the season’s novice chasers. He look sure to win a top prize

What happened folks?
racing demon and dempsey were early casualties, then riderless racing demon basically followed impek and pretty much getting in the way all of the way round. With impek clear and Chilling place in 2nd, the loose horse more or less ran right across the fence and took Chilling Place out at they were jumping the penultimate fence. cerrazzzy `orses:rollin

racing demon and dempsey were early casualties, then riderless racing demon basically followed impek and pretty much getting in the way all of the way round. With impek clear and Chilling place in 2nd, the loose horse more or less ran right across the fence and took Chilling Place out at they were jumping the penultimate fence. cerrazzzy `orses:rollin
Crazy stuff :loon

Re: Exeter 31/10 more madness in the 3.40 :rollin That was worse than devon loch I reckon, definitely closer to the line:loon the horse was so close to the line when it fell, that it hit it`s arse on the base of the winning post as it skidded over the line :rollin and still lost :\

Re: Exeter 31/10 Total madness today. There should have been mass stewards enquiries.Not for the jockeys or trainers but the horses. 2.40 - Coincidence that the horse that took out Chilling Place (Racing Demon) to give Impek the win was Impeks stablemate??? Same as if Massa had taken out Alonso to help Schumacher. 3.40 - Im sure Out The Black was trying to throw the race. Clear after the last it tried its hardest to let Charlies Future catch him. When he realised it wasnt happening he decided to take a dive!!! HHHHHmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:unsure