Free Chips

Burnley Joe

logo_ladbrokespoker.gifhdr_img_cards.jpg
spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gif
def_leftover.gifDear Joe, your User Account ID is:
img_leocopaug06.jpgspacer.gif
hdr_txt_3010-2.gif
Ladbrokes Big Money Monthly is back by popular demand and we're delighted to inform you that we've placed a FREE $20 into your account so that you can get involved! Whilst other operators decrease their guarantees Ladbrokes just keeps getting bigger and better. Buy-in to a Big Money Monthly satellite running from 30th October to 5th November for your chance to win a share of a guaranteed prize pool of $450,000!!
BUT HURRY!!! The last BMM event is on Monday 5th November at 16.00 BST so make sure you register before your money is withdrawn! So what are you waiting for? Use the money in your account and register today for your chance to win a share of the cash. See you at the tables!!

Re: Free Chips The gits didn't give me any cash .................... i just got this email trying to get me to play there again :loon

We'd like to remind you that you currently have money in your account ready and waiting to be used - so why not use it to enter our massive Big Money Monthly 7 day festival of poker, with a total guaranteed prize fund of $450,000!! Whilst other operators decrease their guarantees Ladbrokes just keeps getting bigger and better.Buy-in to one of our Big Money Monthly satelites running from 30th October to 5th November.
So what are you waiting for? Use the money in your account today and register for your chance to win a share of the cash.
:cry :cry :cry :cry