Anyone else get this?

6ooner

Hi Stephen,

Account Number: pdxxxxxxx

When you deposit $50 or more in your DreamPoker account, we’ll reward you with a BONUS $50 UPFRONT*!

Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth, deposit and mail us with the code “OCT503” within the next 7 days to get yours! Hurry up, the clock is ticking!

Re: Anyone else get this? No, but I just got this from a site I´ve been using for about 9 months:eyes

ShowLetter?box=Inbox&MsgId=7850_15070222_133291_1183_16872_0_9854_28877_4176643022&bodyPart=2.2&YY=59498&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&Idx=2
Dear gazabroad,

Thank you for registering at POKER4EVER. To activate your account for free you need to validate your email address first. To validate your email address just proceed with the validation process on our website and type the validation code 2333 into the required field. To validate your email address now, please click on the link below: VALIDATE NOW This will activate your account and you will be ready to play. Please add the POKER4EVER email address to the contact list of your email program. This ensures that future correspondence won't get caught up in mail filters. Kind regards, Your POKER4EVER Support Team

Re: Anyone else get this?

No, but I just got this from a site I´ve been using for about 9 months:eyes
http://uk.f272.mail.yahoo.com/ym/uk/ShowLetter?box=Inbox&MsgId=7850_15070222_133291_1183_16872_0_9854_28877_4176643022&bodyPart=2.2&YY=59498&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&Idx=2
Dear gazabroad, Thank you for registering at POKER4EVER. To activate your account for free you need to validate your email address first. To validate your email address just proceed with the validation process on our website and type the validation code 2333 into the required field. To validate your email address now, please click on the link below: VALIDATE NOW This will activate your account and you will be ready to play. Please add the POKER4EVER email address to the contact list of your email program. This ensures that future correspondence won't get caught up in mail filters. Kind regards, Your POKER4EVER Support Team
I got that as well, but i haven't played there for a long time ....................... since they had all the big value games in their opening month actually :lol .............................. so i've just ignored it :ok

Hi Mark, Account Number: pdpr0009xxxx When you deposit $50 or more in your DreamPoker account, we’ll reward you with a BONUS $50 UPFRONT*! Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth, deposit and mail us with the code “OCT503” within the next 7 days to get yours! Hurry up, the clock is ticking!
DonCarter.jpg

Hi Mark, Account Number: pdpr0009xxxx When you deposit $50 or more in your DreamPoker account, we’ll reward you with a BONUS $50 UPFRONT*! Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth, deposit and mail us with the code “OCT503” within the next 7 days to get yours! Hurry up, the clock is ticking!
DonCarter.jpg
What does the asterisk refer to? At a glance, just looks like your standard deposit bonus that will have a large play through requirement before you can withdraw......