Poker Bot Pro

Glen74

Re: Poker Bot Pro The Poker Bot Pro website says:

P.P.S. Don't forget that I will only release PokerBots untill November 1, 2006 and then they will be gone forever .
If you look at the HTML source, there's a little bit of Javascript that takes today's date and adds two days to it. Seriously!

• 8 months later...

Re: Poker Bot Pro Pokerbot Pro doesn't work. It is not customized to any network and therefore it is impossible to judge the different alogrithms from two or three different networks. I have one and its the biggest sh** ever. Show me proof that you can see other peoples cards

Re: Poker Bot Pro

with not having many posts youll have to ask gaf for password to get into that part of site
That's still in Beta testing - we can't open it up to new users of PL. To be honest - not sure it will ever be released - don't need to - of the 27 people testing it, they're making an average of about $12,000 each a day (some of these were losing players before) - the lowest performing player is still making $3,000 a day (the best is managing just short of $30,000 a day!!!!!!) I think we're better off keeping it to ourselves.

i must have a diff type u have to sign up through there site and give them %25 of winnings monthly .i thought most pls had it by now look under cheats and rogues in the main menu
FFS Kippe I gotta say I'm VERY disappointed in you. You do realise that the Mods have the hack codes for this app and under the t's and c's in blod type it states quite clearly that discretion is essential. Lets just let this drop off the page and forget it was ever mentioned and I won't infect your version with "The Hammer".

P.S I was just tempting u on earlier. I play loads of poker. I check sharkscope. No ones got over $250k+ overall and there Americans on Pokerstars. Gd try though! If I was a retard I'd be beggin' u!
you were saying

total net online profit

$305,094.16

cashed out of bankroll

$200,000.00

active online bankroll

$105,094.16

profit by month

Jan

$38,159.10

Feb

$38,042.42

Mar

$47,387.14

Apr

$40,500.78

May

$60,607.49

Jun

$65,180.45

Jul

$15,216.78

Aug

$0.00

Sep

$0.00

Oct

$0.00

Nov

$0.00

Dec

$0.00

GAF MAYBE U SHOULD LOCK THIS THREAD :ok

Re: Poker Bot Pro Well, what an interesting thread this has turned out to be. Anyway, thinking about this, close the thread. I use a bot as well. It only makes me about $25,000 a month playin' $10 + $1buy in SNG on the iPoker network, have fun with your millionaire bot!

I am happy to offer just 2 people the passwords. I will only charge a small amount of what you can win. In Fact make me an offer.
Staffy, I think you need to consult the rest of the beta team before selling this info on, we need assurances that whoever gets the password is not using the same sites we're already on, also I think all 27 of us are entitled to a cut of whatever profits you make.