Wolverhampton 28/10

EW for all 7:00 Burlington Babe 66/1 sportingodds 7:00 Lady Kyntyre 66/1 sportingodds 7:30 Prince Tum Tum 7/1 sportingodds 7:30 Bonne De Fleur 12/1 ladbrokes 8:00 Aypeeyes 6/1 sportingodds 8:30 Love And Effection 66/1 sportingodds 8:30 Majestic Halo 7/1 sportingodds 8:30 Tafiya 20/1 sportingodds 9:00 Zato 11/2 totalbet 9:00 Cross My Mind 6/1 ladbrokes 9:30 Foreplay 9/1 sportingodds 9:30 Vino 5/2 sportingodds (WIN) Last meeting at this track had a good ending...what will the now bring?

Re: Wolverhampton 28/10

Took it place only @ 17.0 :nana Thanks, mate ;) Just saved my -70 day. Now I'm only -5 :) P.S. 4 2nd placed ... I felt terrible when I came back home few hours ago, but now we're back on track ;) GL with the next ones !!
:ok ... now i might just make the jump if non of the rest wins...draw 2 & 3 had to finish 2nd and 3rd :wall

Re: Wolverhampton 28/10

Welcome to Wolverhampton wolverhamptonboth.gif Draw Advantage: No advantage in the draw. Flat and National Hunt. The flat all-weather track is about a mile round with sharp turns, and has chutes for the six and seven furlong starts. The surface is Fibresand. The National Hunt turf track runs outside the all-weather circuit and is about ten furlongs in circumference. The UK's only floodlit venue, where the Saturday evening meetings regularly draw big crowds. Leading trainers like Sir Mark Prescott, Mark Johnston and Barry Hills often have runners here and the complex also boasts it's own on-site training facilities.
:rollin