• 13:00 William Hill £500
    • 15:00 Dream Poker Dirty Dozen Qualifier
    • 16:30 Betfair Poker Player BAPT Freeroll
    • 18:48 Paddy Power $600 Bloodstained Giveaway
    • 20:00 Pokerstars APAT
    • 20:00 Bet365 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Holdempoker Lucky Dollar
    • 21:30 Mansion World Series of Baseball Special

Re: **Poker Saturday 28th October** Morning all. Just a reminder for those of you that recently deposited for the first time on Titan for our league. You should have a token in your account for the 'Weekly depositors freeroll' today at 8pm - $800 up for grabs so remember to register. :ok Good luck. Right, better go and get ready for my golf!! :beer :beer :beer TQM

Guest gazza271

Re: **Poker Saturday 28th October**

Just a reminder for those of you that recently deposited for the first time on Titan for our league. You should have a token in your account for the 'Weekly depositors freeroll' today at 8pm - $800 up for grabs so remember to register. :ok
Had forgotten about that and just checked - no token. Got onto live help and they said I deposited on 9th sep and token expired on 24th sep:sad . Did try my best sweet-talking/flirting but ANTHONY was'nt playing ball :lol :lol GL to all who play :hope

Re: **Poker Saturday 28th October** Out in 463rd in the Betway FR with QQ to a complete moron who called my all in after a low flop with AT. He had 3 outs and hit his ace on the river. :spank

Re: **Poker Saturday 28th October** Instead of closing the poll, just listing those in now :ok (anyone else is too late) Burnley Joe, ColU_FC, Danny Cash, Dodger, elmcroft, GazBlades, gazza271, Goodfella888, Hedonist, heniek31, Hodgey, Jaded, lou saban, Paul Ross, Penelopeys, Pocket Lady, Robbie1960, ronay, slick mick, SpurMan, staffy(BPP), Tax_Monkey, Teazz, Valiant23, Washman, wurzel133

Re: **Poker Saturday 28th October**

Doesn't look like that is gonna happen tho :unsure
I thought that yesterday mate and came back well. Keep going I am sure you can do it. I cant watch as I have another prima open. How many left and how you getting on?

Re: **Poker Saturday 28th October** Out in 118th. Had Q8h in late position and pushed against the big stack. He called with 77 and hit a full house.:eyes Real damage was done when my 88 (played properly with pre flop raises etc) lost to 35hearts.:lol EDIT: I told you 4th would be nice Hodgey - well done ;-)