Well done MCFC - Enjoy the Ashes in Australia!!!

Burnley Joe

Re: Well done MCFC - Enjoy the Ashes in Australia!!! Nice one Paul!!! Good luck MC, I really hope they get back to you now and that you get the package you won (and deserve), not some half baked, crap package they're trying to palm you off with. If they don't, then they'll get what they deserve....... We'll finish them off "the PL way".........;) Good luck :ok

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Well done MCFC - Enjoy the Ashes in Australia!!!

Ungrateful? :loon
lol, I know, ungrateful moi!! I feel sorry for this guy, he has got to spend 10 days with me in Australia. I'm going to show him how ungrateful I can be, he's going to wish that Victor fckin Meldrew won the trip come boxing day :D

Re: Well done MCFC - Enjoy the Ashes in Australia!!!

lol, I know, ungrateful moi!! I feel sorry for this guy, he has got to spend 10 days with me in Australia. I'm going to show him how ungrateful I can be, he's going to wish that Victor fckin Meldrew won the trip come boxing day :D
Yeah...just be yourself mate :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Re: Well done MCFC - Enjoy the Ashes in Australia!!! Jesus, this is so typical of Beggar (PR), I played there last year, their support is shite. So much hassle with them all the time, noone can understand a word, and they make Joey Deacon look like Stephen Hawking. Have a good one, hopefully England can put up a fight in this now dead rubber