Well done MCFC - Enjoy the Ashes in Australia!!!

Burnley Joe

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Well done MCFC - Enjoy the Ashes in Australia!!! Thanks again all :ok Although today it has given me grief from Pokeroom's agents that still has to be resolved. If only they got off their anal high chair and spoke some common sense to me. Anyway, there is a qualifier to saturdays final starting at 8pm with only 2 runners in at the moment. Maybe be worth a shot if you fancy joining us in Oz :ok:ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Well done MCFC - Enjoy the Ashes in Australia!!!

Thanks again all :ok Although today it has given me grief from Pokeroom's agents that still has to be resolved. If only they got off their anal high chair and spoke some common sense to me. Anyway, there is a qualifier to saturdays final starting at 8pm with only 2 runners in at the moment. Maybe be worth a shot if you fancy joining us in Oz :ok:ok
FFS :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ After you mentioned tonights qualifier I have tried logging in so I can deposit and play. Apparently I cant even log in and make a deposit until the "playmoney" account players time window is open. JOKE Anyone got a phone number for these people :hope

Re: Well done MCFC - Enjoy the Ashes in Australia!!! I don't think the qualifiers have guaranteed seats do they? so less than 10 or so runners and it will just be a cash prize for first (you should double check - I'm not CERTAIN....)

FFS :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ After you mentioned tonights qualifier I have tried logging in so I can deposit and play. Apparently I cant even log in and make a deposit until the "playmoney" account players time window is open. JOKE Anyone got a phone number for these people :hope
Gaz I had this problem they have stopped non-depositors entering the tables during certain hours but you can go into your account via the website and deposit and buy tickets for the qualifiers :ok

Guest gazza271

Gaz I had this problem they have stopped non-depositors entering the tables during certain hours but you can go into your account via the website and deposit and buy tickets for the qualifiers :ok
cheers mate, just tried but cant even log in to the web site outside of the hours, did email them earlier about it but when out of all my games tonight going to send a proper email (about 8.02pm then :lol )

headline.jpg
Last weekend, MCFC76 won the first of PokerRoom.com's prestigious Ashes tournament finals. MCFC76 scooped 2 Ashes packages to Australia comprising of flights & transfers, accommodation for 2 at a luxury hotel and, of course, the Ashes tickets. The whole package is worth a walloping £5,790! Don't worry...there are still 3 finals to go and 3 more Ashes packages to catch! So pad up and qualify today for as little as $11+1 or buy your way to the final table for $100+8. Qualify Now! Tournament Schedule: Qualifiers (start at 20:00 GMT) • Mon Nov 6th - Fri Nov 10th • Mon Nov 13th - Fri Nov 17th • Mon Nov 20th - Fri Nov 24th Finals (start at 15:00 GMT) • Sat Nov 11th • Sat Nov 18th • Sat Nov 25th The trip will start on December 23rd and end January 2nd. Please note! This tournament is for UK players only. All participants must be 18 years or older. Terms & Conditions apply. ashes_mail.jpg
crnr_white_b1.jpg crnr_white_b2.jpg
spacer.gif
crnr_gray_t1.jpgpayments.gifcrnr_gray_t2.jpg
crnr_gray_b1.jpgcrnr_gray_b2.jpg
You receive this email because you are a registered customer at PokerRoom.com (Terms of Service). If you wish to not receive any further mailings, simply go