Well done MCFC - Enjoy the Ashes in Australia!!!

Burnley Joe

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Well done MCFC - Enjoy the Ashes in Australia!!! WOW WOW WOW A lot of you will not know how much this means to me. I have been a massive cricket fan all my life (especially the duels with the old enemy). I went to all five days at Old Trafford last year and had a fantastic time. I set my target to go to Oz this year but with one thing and another put it on the back burner. It has always been a dream of mine to go to the boxing day test at the MCG and thought I would have to leave it for another 4 years. For me to win this is worth more than $10K, it is priceless!!! (to win it for $108 against 7 runners is just too unbelievable) Major thanks to PL and especially GaF, I was tracking this tourney but couldn't believe when I saw only 2 runners this morning and the value was just to unreal to pass over (missed my sons footie match :sad) It came down to a tough 8 seat sit n go and fortune favoured me in the end (I dread to think what would have happened if I had lost the heads up). I have just been bouncing around the garden on the trampoline (felt a few heart murmurs, then counteracted that with some red wine :ok). I will not come down until I get back from OZ so I apologise upfront for my blatant over excitement :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana Thank you all for your best wishes Regards Brian

Re: Well done MCFC - Enjoy the Ashes in Australia!!!

downunderdf0.jpg
N1 mate (sorry about your BIL) funnily enough we are just off to the cricket club now for the bonfire and fireworks. I wonder how long it will take before green envy gets me up there as the Guy :dude