Well done MCFC - Enjoy the Ashes in Australia!!!

Burnley Joe

headline.gif
Step up to the crease and win a trip to see Flintoff & Co battle it out with the Aussies. Test your Poker skills on PokerRoom.com at one of the four final tables and win Ashes packages to Australia including flights, transfers, accommodation for two at a four-star hotel and Ashes tickets. The whole package is worth a bail smashing £5,790 ($10,984)! So pad up and qualify today for as little as $11+$1 or buy your way onto the final table for $100+$8. Qualify now! Tournament Schedule: Qualifiers . Mon Oct 30th - Fri Nov 3rd . Mon Nov 6th - Fri Nov 10th . Mon Nov 13th - Fri Nov 17th . Mon Nov 20th - Fri Nov 24th Final . Sat Nov 4th . Sat Nov 11th . Sat Nov 18th . Sat Nov 25th The trip will start on December 23rd and end January 2nd. Please note! This tournament is for UK players only. All participants must be 18 years or older. Terms & Conditions apply. ashes_mail.jpg
crnr_white_b1.jpg crnr_white_b2.jpg
spacer.gif
crnr_gray_t1.jpgpayments.gifcrnr_gray_t2.jpg
crnr_gray_b1.jpgcrnr_gray_b2.jpg
You receive this email because you are a registered customer at PokerRoom.com (Terms of Service). If you wish to be removed from any future mailings, simply go to www.pokerroom.com/account/removeMail.php and enter your e-mail address in the space provided. If you have any questions regarding your account or any query whatsoever, please contact our Customer Support Service by email, chat or phone. Forgotten your nickname or password? You can access either using our reminder page. Safepay Internacional S.R.L.
© PokerRoom.com Established 1999

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Pokerroom Ashes torney Just a warning if you are thinking of watching and regg'ing at the last moment if entry is still low (I dont think it will change from 4 except for PL'rs) - it is quite a complicated process to enter - you have to go to their web site, log in, buy a ticket, then use the ticket to buy in (which if you are already logged in appears only if you shutdown the room and reopen) - this will also help keep entry low......

Re: Pokerroom Ashes torney I'm not certain if the buy ins are added or not - the tournament advertises $10000 gtd (not added) which suggests not, however the prize pool does say top 2 paid (whilst there is only one package.......) However it may be that 2nd gets 100% of nothing ...... :unsure 5 of us in now, with MCFC :ok

Re: Pokerroom Ashes torney Slightly surreal. In and playing, 8 person STT for a 5790 quid package :eek Reading the terms and conditions, it's an 8 day trip for 2 setting off December 23rd, getting back into the UK 2nd Jan, including flights, hotel, transfers and match tickets. Not bad I guess. Even funnier was that I saw this post, logged into Pokerroom for the first time in 6 months plus, saw that I had a balance of 78 dollars :D Real added value for me :tongue2

Re: Pokerroom Ashes torney *Now* I remember why I haven't logged on for 6 months :lol I don't like the playing interface, don't like the tourney lobby.... and the river always brings the stupid outdraw at really inconvenient times :tongue2 Feh. Bugger all chips but MC has doubled through and GaF still got plenty :hope

Re: Pokerroom Ashes torney

Unlucky GaF :(
Not really :sad That lost pot had gotten big ...... I'd missed my draw and had nothing - only chance of winning it was if he put his hand down (I thought he was weak) - so all in on the river with nothing and all out of the tourney :sad - I didn't even see what he had - it was just "oh shit" when he called - no way I could win........

Re: Pokerroom Ashes torney

..only chance of winning it was if he put his hand down (I thought he was weak)
Yeah, I thought he woulda dumped em, but no such luck. Sorry MC - my pitiful allin with 66 got called (quite correctly) by his AJs, flopped a 6 for my set, altho thought the river was gonna make MC's str8. Live for at least one more hand...