Thanks for your support

Teazz

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone for all your support you gave me concerning the alleged chip dumping incident I suffered during the Hendon Mob challenge. FTP have completed an investigation into the apparent chip dumping in the league event a couple of weeks ago and confirmed nothing untoward happened, it was just a misclick by the other player. They have appologised for any inconvenience caused to me, including missing the next round of the challenge and are prepared to give me a gift as compensation because of this. I would also like to apologise if I was a bit short with anyone defending myself, but when your innocent it is difficult to take criticism.:ok :clap Thanks Kev

Re: Thanks for your support Never thought for a minute there would be any problem once they'd investigated, but I'm glad it's been sorted. And while I know it must be embarrassing and inconvenient for those concerned, I think it's a good thing that they do make a serious attempt to investigate these incidents, rather than just sweeping them under the carpet. Party Poker stopped me from joining a STT that GaF was playing in a few weeks ago because they had "detected a connection" between us. I think we were both quite impressed!

Re: Thanks for your support

Party Poker stopped me from joining a STT that GaF was playing in a few weeks ago because they had "detected a connection" between us. I think we were both quite impressed!
Yeah definitely :ok They haven't answered my email for more info on our connection.... Am amazed though - to the best of my recollection we've never played on the same table at Party......

Re: Thanks for your support

I think they've had rather a lot of other emails to deal with since then. :rollin
Yeah, when I asked them about the delay a few days ago, they said it was because they had so many other cases they were dealing with. Quite a backlog