**Poker Friday 27th October**

GaF

**Poker Friday 27th October**  

1. 1.

• 09:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 20:00 Full Tilt HORSE
    • 21:00 Spin Palace $1000

Re: **Poker Friday 27th October** Just qualified for Prima's $125,000 guaranteed tourney for 3rd week in a row. ($5 + 0.50 satelite with re-buys in 1st hour) :dude I just can't believe how easy it is to qualify - 44 entrants and top 9 got through, with 10 place picking up $35. The amount of re-buys is incredible. :loon Right, that's Sunday night sorted.......now if I could just stay off the drink....:lol Good luck wherever you're playing tonight! :ok TQM

Re: **Poker Friday 27th October**

The wife's gone out all night :nana so where are you all playing? the diary looks empty! where's the extra value at tonight?
There is a midnight game at Paddy that some how ended up under Saturday :unsure

Just qualified for Prima's $125,000 guaranteed tourney for 3rd week in a row. ($5 + 0.50 satelite with re-buys in 1st hour) :dude I just can't believe how easy it is to qualify - 44 entrants and top 9 got through, with 10 place picking up $35. The amount of re-buys is incredible. :loon Right, that's Sunday night sorted.......now if I could just stay off the drink....:lol Good luck wherever you're playing tonight! :ok TQM
TQM I know I'm a lazy git who can't be arsed to look but when are these satellites run? :unsure

Look under - Multi Table Tournaments, then - Satellites, then - Shoot-out Sunday There's one starting in about 15 mins if you're quick :ok
Thanks Milou, did you get in V? There's another one each day at 3.45pm - last 2 Saturdays there've been around 65 entrants with around 15 qualifying. I played in the Saturday evening one last week - think there were around 115 entrants and top 24 got in! :eek Just sit and wait for the premium hands - someone will double you up! TQM