• 09:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 17:00 Betway $500 Freeroll
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Champions League
    • 20:00 Mansion PuntersLounge MTT
    • 20:00 Stan James $1000 Freeroll
    • 23:00 DreamPoker Dirty Dozen Qualifier

Re: **Poker Thursday 26th October**

What's wrong with the Betway game???
Funnily enough - I have had a number of requests by PM for this to be the focus game - and there was never any problem with numbers in it ....... am likely to change my mind and make it the focus game ;)

Funnily enough - I have had a number of requests by PM for this to be the focus game - and there was never any problem with numbers in it ....... am likely to change my mind and make it the focus game ;)
:lol :lol ...well, I am not surprised... the amount of points you can get in that game is pretty tasty :loon Go on... focus it!! ;) I am getting soooo good at freerolls these days... found the secret recepie ;)

Re: **Poker Thursday 26th October** Ive ticked in the Mansion on here as its the focus, but not into the actual mansion PL mtt thread as not set up a neteller yet, if i get in early 2moz ill set it up so ill be in and enter through the appropriate thread! :ok

me to :ok Had a week away from poker and the internet so looking forward to tonight :hope
:welcomehome mate - hope that the holiday put you on the road to recovery and that you are feeling better. :ok See you at the tables later and don't forget your/Nic's backgammon tourneys. :ok

hi there; Just became a member. Can I play in the Mansion Tourney today??? Lemme know Tyvm
Please read the mansion thread Also the sticky on Passwords too, it states on the Mansion thread that you have to have been a member since the announcement of the league which was the 13th October to participate. Stick around and join in around the rest rest of PL though - there will be plenty more tourneys and leagues for you to participate in. :ok

If you're beating the lower levels, get yourself a "spare ticket" then go for glory ;) Well done mate :ok
Buy in with cash at Level one and try again? or use my level 4 ticket ($100+10) to buy in up to 10 times at level 2? Sorry mate I'm asking cos I know you had a good crack at them a while ago, whilst this was just a few dead dollars that I was playing with to occupy my time. I stress was btw, as now I want to crack the level 4, but I'd like to be able to say I did it for $3 rather than $30.